IU Ticket Question

JW75

10 minutes ago, JW75 said:

Wasn't sure where to asked this.   Is Stubhub still a reputable place to purchase tickets for an IU game?  Like tonight with instant download, is that usually legit?     Thanks!

Yes. they'll charge you out the ass for fees. 

But... Ticketmaster, stubhub, vivid seats, seat geek... you can use them all. easy peazy 

2 minutes ago, btownqb said:

Yes. they'll charge you out the ass for fees. 

But... Ticketmaster, stubhub, vivid seats, seat geek... you can use them all. easy peazy 

Thanks a bunch!  My 2 IU fans are wanting this Boiler to take em to a game tonight last minute. 🤣

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, btownqb said:

haha for real though... those places charge a pretty penny in fees, at times, but they are safe+secure. 

I try and take them once a year.  I understand all the fees and such but when we don't have "connections" we just pay it and move on. lol

9 hours ago, JW75 said:

Wasn't sure where to asked this.   Is Stubhub still a reputable place to purchase tickets for an IU game?  Like tonight with instant download, is that usually legit?     Thanks!

Try this before resorting to broker sites. It’s a free board so you can post your need or just watch it for upcoming games. The closer the game you’re looking for gets the more posts will pop up about it……

https://247sports.com/college/indiana/board/ticket-exchange-bb-106112/

• Like 1