Iowa Tix

Bustout

3 hours ago, Bustout said:

Thank you!

My pleasure.  While prices are still above face value there they are typically well below StubHub prices with fees.  Season ticket holders who want to make sure that IU fans are in their seats use the forum instead of StubHub to have better control over who buys their seats and they typically ask less for their tickets than they could command on StubHub for that reason.

The scammer warning post that I had to put up was in response to a couple of clowns who respond to posts wanting to buy tickets so need to be thoroughly vetted - they are NOT Peegs members.  Anyone posting tickets for sale on the ticket board are Peegs members so that gives a level of confidence. Having moderated that board for 20+ years I am pretty familiar with those who use the forum and am happy to weigh in on specific sellers should opt to try to buy there. Feel free to reach out to me with details at eddy4iu@gmail.com

Best of luck and GO HOOSIERS!!!!!

Edited by eddy4iu
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Bustout said:

Thanks. Ended up getting them.  Rough one

I'm SO SORRY to have contributed to you spending good money on that turd!  We left with over 10 minutes remaining in the game and were back in Columbus by 9:30.  Have NEVER left a game that early before but the writing was SO MUCH on the wall that we didn't risk missing a monumental comeback victory.  Just hope we don't repeat the "performance" Sunday and have to endure such a LONG 50 minute drive back to Columbus after a loss.  Color me concerned.

• Sad 1

On 2/28/2023 at 10:29 PM, eddy4iu said:

I'm SO SORRY to have contributed to you spending good money on that turd!  We left with over 10 minutes remaining in the game and were back in Columbus by 9:30.  Have NEVER left a game that early before but the writing was SO MUCH on the wall that we didn't risk missing a monumental comeback victory.  Just hope we don't repeat the "performance" Sunday and have to endure such a LONG 50 minute drive back to Columbus after a loss.  Color me concerned.

Ha.  All good my friend.   

I expect IU to dismantle Michigan 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Bustout said:

Hahaha.  I wish!    It was a great day - 60+ degrees in Bloomington that day. Can’t complain.  

Pound Michigan and let’s go!

Love your attitude and penchant for finding the bright side- how far did you travel for the game?