3/8-12 Home games

btownqb

1 hour ago, btownqb said:

IPFW tonight

Bellarmine the 4 days after...... 

Bothwell gets the start tonight. Going to be pretty cold the coming days, but the weather is the same for both teams. 

One thing I can pass along for certain….PFW is not good.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Hoosierfan1901 said:

Some issues need to be addressed, but I was overall pleased with the pitching 

Risedorph first career start 4IP 4H 4K 0BB .... 1 unearned run. 52p 

I'd like it if he could be the Sunday guy... 

Bring Bothwell out of the pen. 

Another FR.. Whiteaker 2.2IP 2H 3K 32p 

Just curious since this seems to be the most active IU baseball board that I know of....I produce computer rankings for college sports similar to KenPom, Sagarin, and the NET (I don't have them anywhere online yet).  I know there is still an RPI for college baseball, but wondering if anyone would be interested in me posting a NET or KenPom-like more predictive ranking for college baseball maybe once a week...like maybe a national Top 25 and Big Ten rankings.  Happy to do it if there is any interest.  If not, that is OK too.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, IUJoe said:

Just curious since this seems to be the most active IU baseball board that I know of....I produce computer rankings for college sports similar to KenPom, Sagarin, and the NET (I don't have them anywhere online yet).  I know there is still an RPI for college baseball, but wondering if anyone would be interested in me posting a NET or KenPom-like more predictive ranking for college baseball maybe once a week...like maybe a national Top 25 and Big Ten rankings.  Happy to do it if there is any interest.  If not, that is OK too.

I would undoubtedly be more interested. 

Hope to have a good remainder of.the year and with basketball winding down, and more warm weather... hope to get some more support and activity directed towards IUBase.

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, btownqb said:

I would undoubtedly be more interested. 

Hope to have a good remainder of.the year and with basketball winding down, and more warm weather... hope to get some more support and activity directed towards IUBase.

I put them in the IU Baseball 2023 thread.

Friday- Seiler started and struggled... (it was also like 32 degree wind chill this weekend)... we trailed in this game 7-2 and came back and won 9-7. 

https://iuhoosiers.com/sports/baseball/stats/2023/bellarmine/boxscore/26380

FR Aydan Decker-Petty was great in 2.2IP 0H 1BB 3K 

Yoho 3IP 1H 5K 

Kraft 1IP 1H 3K

Saturday we controlled the game. 

Sinnard- 5IP 3ER 5H 9K 2BB 

FR Phillips- 3IP 3H 1BB 4K

Burton- 1IP 1BB 2K

Sunday was a really well played game. Bellarmine didn't score until the 9th and only had 4H all day. 

Manase- 4.1IP 2H 2BB 7K 

Whiteaker- 2.2IP 1BB 2K 

Kraft- 2IP 2H 2K 2 unearned runs 

• Like 1