SWFL Hoosiers - Watch Party?

Hey guys,

I'm newer here on the board, but I have seen that there are others who live in SWFL.  I currently live in Naples, FL, and I'm trying to get a group of Hoosier fans together for football/basketball watch parties at some point next fall/winter.  I was just wondering if anyone else on the board would be interested in getting some guys together.  

• Like 3

Hey man I totally get it. Bucket game or a weekend iu/pu basketball game would have to be a special occasion though! We need to find a few of us that would be able to scoot away for a few hours and make an evening out of it. I miss being able to watch a game without having to explain what the hell is going on lol 

• Haha 1

22 hours ago, kycarter88 said:

Hey guys,

I'm newer here on the board, but I have seen that there are others who live in SWFL.  I currently live in Naples, FL, and I'm trying to get a group of Hoosier fans together for football/basketball watch parties at some point next fall/winter.  I was just wondering if anyone else on the board would be interested in getting some guys together.  

You won't have much trouble finding places to watch. I think there are some SWFL IU fan pages on FB or Insta you could join although we went to one of their watch parties and it was some New York pizza place. More table seating vs a bar vibe.

When we are there (Lely Resort) I feel like about every 5th house has an IU fan it....haha. There was a place called Sand Bar that used to be a place but no clue if they host anymore. Good luck!