Happy Independence Day!

2 hours ago, Drroogh said:

Happy 4th! What’s everyone eating, my plans are flexible!😀

My wife bought me a sams club version of the “blackstone” for Father’s Day and I love it. My kids requested smash burgers today with grilled onions/mushrooms so I’ll do that with some corn on the cob and my wife made some homemade potato salad and we bought a watermelon. And of course, some cold drinks! 🍺🍺

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, FritzIam4IU said:

My wife bought me a sams club version of the “blackstone” for Father’s Day and I love it. My kids requested smash burgers today with grilled onions/mushrooms so I’ll do that with some corn on the cob and my wife made some homemade potato salad and we bought a watermelon. And of course, some cold drinks! 🍺🍺

I'm doing burgers too, but going with grilled "Juicy Lucy's." Making some Philly Cheese steak ones with Cheese Wiz and sauteed onions, bleu cheese variety with bacon, and some cheddar stuffed with BBQ sauce... My wife's killer potato salad and some grilled Mexican street corn on the side...

And of course, the Crawford Bocks (become a favorite... I do cover the Astros logo with an IU coozie though 🙂)

Edited by IUFLA
  • Like 2

For lunch I’m doing Elk burgers with some fiesta corn. For dinner my cousin is putting together a lake block party with family and neighbors. As our neighbor likes to say “how many families can say they’ve been neighbors for 5 generations?” Oh and some Spotted Cows!

• Like 2