IU home B10 schedule - maybe?

eddy4iu

Was just perusing my ticket account and noticed that dates have been assigned to all games - B10 games included. Not sure if official yet but seems likely that the full B10 schedule could be released soon. It was released on September 8th last year.

Maryland 12/1

OSU 1/6

Minnesota 1/12

Purdue 1/16

Iowa 1/30

PSU 2/3

Northwestern 2/18

Nebraska 2/21

Wisconsin 2/27

MSU 3/10

• Like 3

I’m wondering who our early away B10 opponent will be and whether it will be played between the 11/16 Wright State game and 12/1 Maryland home game or between Maryland and the 12/16 Kansas home game.
Oh and, for those who opted for mail delivery the tickets in my account show a print date of 9/14/23. That may or may not be accurate and regardless I wouldn’t expect to receive mailed tickets until mid-October.

• Like 2

On 9/16/2023 at 11:08 PM, eddy4iu said:

Was just perusing my ticket account and noticed that dates have been assigned to all games - B10 games included. Not sure if official yet but seems likely that the full B10 schedule could be released soon. It was released on September 8th last year.

Maryland 12/1

OSU 1/6

Minnesota 1/12

Purdue 1/16

Iowa 1/30

PSU 2/3

Northwestern 2/18

Nebraska 2/21

Wisconsin 2/27

MSU 3/10

So if this plays out we have a Friday night for Maryland, Saturday for Ohio St, another Friday night for Minny, Two Big Tuesdays for Purdue and Iowa, Saturday for Penn St, Sunday for Northwestern, Wednesday for Nebraska, another Big Tuesday for Wisconsin and Sunday for Sparty.

So 6 of the Home Games are on Friday or Weekends. Not bad. I think it was 2 or 3 years ago where we had literally 1 home weekend game the entire year. 

4 hours ago, IUProfessor said:

Great catch Eddy. I was wondering when we were going to get a complete schedule. The last few years the B1G has released the schedule in early September, with TV times announced a few weeks later. Maybe they are waiting to do it all at once this year?

Poster on another site says full schedule will be out tomorrow.  No mention if that will include times and TV networks.

On 9/18/2023 at 8:17 PM, eddy4iu said:

Poster on another site says full schedule will be out tomorrow.  No mention if that will include times and TV networks.

Mini packages just came out. Kansas, Ohio St and Michigan St are part of the 6 game package which I assume it means no students for those games right?

Edited by Seeking6

19 hours ago, Seeking6 said:

Mini packages just came out. Kansas, Ohio St and Michigan St are part of the 6 game package which I assume it means no students for those games right?

I think that a limited number of seats, say 500 or so, will be reserved for students. Most likely in the South baseline bleachers.

• Like 1

21 hours ago, Seeking6 said:

I ordered mine. They must be expecting a lot of demand because they aren’t charging cards until they see how many people try to buy and how many points those folks have. 

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, Seeking6 said:

I put in a request for 4 main but I doubt they get filled. Worth a try though.

I put in for two main. A buddy of mine put in for four main as well. His entire motive is to sell the Kansas game for profit. He sent me a long text with his mathematical breakdown of the profit he thought he could turn. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Parakeet Jones said:

I put in for two main. A buddy of mine put in for four main as well. His entire motive is to sell the Kansas game for profit. He sent me a long text with his mathematical breakdown of the profit he thought he could turn. 

Depending on seat locations if lucky enough to get semi lower the Kansas game alone could pay for all the others. $440 a seat for all 6. I could see getting $400+ for Kansas game alone. We'll see. We'll be going and not selling but I get why people do it. It's easy loot.

37 minutes ago, Seeking6 said:

Depending on seat locations if lucky enough to get semi lower the Kansas game alone could pay for all the others. $440 a seat for all 6. I could see getting $400+ for Kansas game alone. We'll see. We'll be going and not selling but I get why people do it. It's easy loot.

He is usually about row 12. 

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...