Michigan Pre Game Thread

KDB

11 hours ago, KDB said:

Michigan opened as -34 favorites.

I don’t like feeling this way and hate to lose games, especially when we beat ourselves. However, I would be satisfied if we finally played well overall and really cut into that spread. On the other hand, when we stay within striking distance against top teams (seldomly), we’re frustrated we can’t pull it off… lol

1 hour ago, rico said:

I am hoping our offense shows up.

Our rapid 3 and outs put too much on our defense. Especially plays that have little chance of success (option). The defense has had some solid stops, only to be right back on the field in poor field positions.  That has to be demoralizing. The offense needs to give them support with some decent drives.

• Like 3

On 10/10/2023 at 6:26 AM, Hoosierinbham said:

Our rapid 3 and outs put too much on our defense. Especially plays that have little chance of success (option). The defense has had some solid stops, only to be right back on the field in poor field positions.  That has to be demoralizing. The offense needs to give them support with some decent drives.

This is very true. I’m hoping the change to the offensive staff breathes some fresh enthusiasm into the entire team

• Like 1

I'm very interested to see what the new offensive approach will be with Carey. Michigan will be quite a challenge for his first game, but I'd really like to see how he can use what we currently have on the team. Turner between the tackles,  Lucas in space, and shots down the field to our talented receivers. Hopefully both QBs get an opportunity to show what they can do.