2024/2025 portal/late decommits IU is interested in

4 minutes ago, IU Scott said:

I don't think you would want that to happen. At the state finals me and my brother went over to the outside courts next to the Fieldhouse. I haven't shot a basketball for years and let me tell you my shit wasn't pretty. Back in the day I would take my shooting ability but not now 

Can you honestly say your "shit" ever was pretty?  Even back in the day..... 

• Haha 4

24 minutes ago, IU Scott said:

I don't think you would want that to happen. At the state finals me and my brother went over to the outside courts next to the Fieldhouse. I haven't shot a basketball for years and let me tell you my shit wasn't pretty. Back in the day I would take my shooting ability but not now 

I hear you.  Whenever I go out and shoot in the driveway with my son, it gets more embarrassing each and every time.  My range has probably been cut in half and my shooting percentage might be down more than that.

2 minutes ago, 5fouls said:

I hear you.  Whenever I go out and shoot in the driveway with my son, it gets more embarrassing each and every time.  My range has probably been cut in half and my shooting percentage might be down more than that.

How do you cut the range of a layup in half? 

• Haha 7

5 hours ago, IU Scott said:

Watching Assembly Call last night and they are hearing that the coaching staff is trying to to bring in players with multi years of eligibility left.

Well I guess that means that Woody plans on being here past next year. 🤦‍♂️

1 hour ago, 5fouls said:

Not an excuse but when I was playing basketball I never wore my glasses. That day I had them on and it made the goal look a lot closer 

4 hours ago, 5fouls said:

I hear shooting percentages go down with each new marriage!

• Haha 4

47 minutes ago, Indykev said:

I took a player to Cook hall today. He knew nothing other than the commit we all know about.

You should drop my name into the conversation next time. I bet they would be more forthcoming with recruiting information knowing that someone famous like myself and @IUFLA were interested. 

Edited by SawatchHoosier
  • Like 1
  • Haha 3

10 minutes ago, SawatchHoosier said:

You should drop my name into the conversation next time. I bet they would be more forthcoming with recruiting information knowing that someone famous like myself and @IUFLA was interested. 

Or Hershey Steelpecker 😁

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, SawatchHoosier said:

You should drop my name into the conversation next time. I bet they would be more forthcoming with recruiting information knowing that someone famous like myself and @IUFLA were interested. 

What he said was, i dont pay any attention to that stuff until they show up in the lock room but i do know about the high school kid. Didnt even call Tucker by his name. So there's that. I told him the next time i see him to have the goods.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

11 hours ago, Indykev said:

What he said was, i dont pay any attention to that stuff until they show up in the lock room but i do know about the high school kid. Didnt even call Tucker by his name. So there's that. I told him the next time i see him to have the goods.

Could be word is out, ‘don’t tell that HSN stalker anything’

• Like 1
  • Haha 5

13 hours ago, SawatchHoosier said:

There's the knockdown shooter we need. He looks more athletic, and drives to the basket better than I was expecting.  It would be nice to have someone that can make opponents pay for going under screens. That would also open up the lane for Malik. Hope we get him to come home. 

• Like 6