2024/2025 portal/late decommits IU is interested in

25 minutes ago, btownqb said:

Gotcha!! I thought UNC, UL, KU were the suitors for Ballo. Didn't know OM was involved. 

3 minutes ago, IUfaninIllinois said:

Think ole miss counters back? 

I don’t think Ole Miss is a serious contender. The set the market and that was probably higher than some of those other schools and IU really wants him so they just went ahead and jumped everyone and got the first visit.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, DC2345 said:

I don’t think Ole Miss is a serious contender. The set the market and that was probably higher than some of those other schools and IU really wants him so they just went ahead and jumped everyone and got the first visit.

So do you think if he likes it he could commit on his visit?

2 hours ago, iuhoopsfan90 said:

I know a lot of people don't like the Ballo fit with MR, but Ballo is a beast.  He is a double/double machine and gets a lot of his points on putbacks.  He had 281 offensive rebounds last season.  The entire IU team only had 288.  He also doesn't get in foul trouble.  He only averages 2.1 fouls/game.  No way IU can pass on this guy.  

That number puts him at 8-9 per game. I'm certain that's not correct. Still, a no-brainer that we want him.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, HoosierDom said:

That number puts him at 8-9 per game. I'm certain that's not correct. Still, a no-brainer that we want him.

281 is his career total...128 last year, which is twice as many as Kel'el, our leader, had...And that's no knock on Ware...

• Like 1