Momma I’m coming homeeeeeeee

Hey everyone! My wife and i are finally moving back from Florida to the Indianapolis area. We are going to be new at doing a lot of the maintenance of the lawn ourselves, and we are looking for reliable contractors, plumbers, roofers, (insert anything you could think of). We just would love to compile a list of people who do business the right way. I appreciate any insights you can offer! 

• Like 3

I'll be the first to say welcome back, but am going to be absolutely useless on the rest. 😂

One I don't live in the Indy metro area and two....well, I guess I'm part masochist and would try doing all of that myself sans roof. 

• Haha 1

17 hours ago, kycarter88 said:

Hey everyone! My wife and i are finally moving back from Florida to the Indianapolis area. We are going to be new at doing a lot of the maintenance of the lawn ourselves, and we are looking for reliable contractors, plumbers, roofers, (insert anything you could think of). We just would love to compile a list of people who do business the right way. I appreciate any insights you can offer! 

Good luck with your move and welcome back to Indy! When you get settled in and have specific projects I might be able to point you in right direction. 

• Thanks 1

19 hours ago, Zlinedavid said:

I'll be the first to say welcome back, but am going to be absolutely useless on the rest. 😂

One I don't live in the Indy metro area and two....well, I guess I'm part masochist and would try doing all of that myself sans roof. 

I appreciate the reply either way! I’ve found that I’m more destructive that helpful in terms of household projects lol 

20 hours ago, kycarter88 said:

Welcome Home. I have no suggestions for those topics but I do know a sign guy...

23 hours ago, kycarter88 said:

Welcome back ! No suggestions, but I did hire someone from Bloomington to come look at my boiler a couple months ago.. $117/ hr labor... And he diagnosed, kinda, didn't fixt SH$T.  4 year degree... muahahahaha yea right.

6 hours ago, Joe_Hoopsier said:

Welcome back ! No suggestions, but I did hire someone from Bloomington to come look at my boiler a couple months ago.. $117/ hr labor... And he diagnosed, kinda, didn't fixt SH$T.  4 year degree... muahahahaha yea right.

There’s something inherently ironic about someone from B-town working on a boiler. 

• Haha 1