ESPN's 30 for 30 Doc. on Knight won't be on TV.

I really, really hate to link stuff from the Indy Star. I was allowed in..... once.  And then when I went back to check my link... I was told I had used up my views.  I hope you guys get to read it.   However the headline tells the story.  So rather than taking down this thread, as I have done many times in the past, because of the Star's policy... I am leaving it up for you guys to discuss.

Edit to add :  Oh wait.... HSR has on open link

ESPN to air Knight doc on new subscription service 

Yet, another reason, why..... Hoosier Sports Nation IS, and will continue to be FREE to our members !

Quick tip on getting Gannett newpaper (including Indystar) articles to load after you've reached your limit: Do a Google search on the headline of the article - then click the result and it will take you to the story.  (you can also clear the cookies associated with the website as that's where it stores your info).

Here's the search for that story: https://www.google.com/search?q=Why+Knight's+'30+for+30'+won't+be+on+television&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&client=firefox-b-1

Next, just click the result and viola!

I skimmed that piece in the IndyStar, and saw that it was going to be behind a paywall for ESPN. Oh well, I probably won’t watch it then. But I did break down finally and get an IndyStar subscription when they had a special several months ago, and it was around $10-$15 for an entire year of digital. Not too bad.  (Credit where credit is due - needed help with billing and access, called the Star help #, and had a gem of a customer service rep help me. Super nice and extremely helpful.)

Back to basketball 🏀:)

Archived