Trio of IU signees vs KY

snowling

2 hours ago, Milosh68 said:

Has anyone come across an article or site that shows if these games can be seen on TV or online?

In the past, a number of streaming services, including Vigilant Sports have carried the game.  As of now, I have yet to find one that has the game scheduled.  And I am sorry about that, considering that three future Hoosiers will be playing in the game. 

Hopefully, one streaming service makes a last minute decision to broadcast the game. 

One of the many things I love about Romeo Langford: short term memory. Not his best game on Friday. Turns around to have a great performance on Saturday. Too many times have I watched Hoosier teams spiral down after a poor stretch of games. Can’t wait for Romeo to be a Hoosier!

3 hours ago, DocHoosier said:

One of the many things I love about Romeo Langford: short term memory. Not his best game on Friday. Turns around to have a great performance on Saturday. Too many times have I watched Hoosier teams spiral down after a poor stretch of games. Can’t wait for Romeo to be a Hoosier!

Doc. Both you and I know that All-Star games are an anomaly.  Practice with kids for a couple of days.  Try to play your game. And have others trying to show case theirs.  Not the way the game is designed.... in that BB is a team game.... not an individual game.... despite what the coach is preaching. 

17 hours ago, milehiiu said:

Doc. Both you and I know that All-Star games are an anomaly.  Practice with kids for a couple of days.  Try to play your game. And have others trying to show case theirs.  Not the way the game is designed.... in that BB is a team game.... not an individual game.... despite what the coach is preaching. 

100% agree about premise of All-star games. From afar, I’ve been so impressed with Romeos ability of moving on quickly from rough games. If memory serves me right, coming off a loss against Floyd Central during the regular season he followed it with a big game in Bankers life. That philosophy will be welcomed in Bloomington!

Just now, DocHoosier said:

100% agree about premise of All-star games. From afar, I’ve been so impressed with Romeos ability of moving on quickly from rough games. If memory serves me right, coming off a loss against Floyd Central during the regular season he followed it with a big game in Bankers life. That philosophy will be welcomed in Bloomington!

Agree. No matter the sport.  One key element for any great athlete is to have a short memory.   Really looking forward to seeing Romeo this season.  Been on the internet searching for Romeo "stuff".  And it is getting me really excited reading about all the great things being said about him.... and this is from national writers. 

Archived