UNC in violation of Federal Law

Title IX 

http://www.charlotteobserver.com/news/local/article213838729.html

Same old in Chapel Hill.  "University's inadequate recordkeeping" and "investigators had concerns about whether the university provided timely resolution". 

Go Hoosiers!!!

Hey, Indy.  Always good to hear from ya. 

I have said it before. I will say it again.  ANY university who runs afoul of the NCAA.... should hire the UNC lawyers.  One thing they know how to do.... is to drag out an investigation to fruition.... or should I say... to frustration ?

Thanks Mile.  I'm here everyday but haven't had time to post.  I moved from Charlotte to Charleston(sc) last month and still getting situated.  Add a kidney stone to that and it's been an adventure.

But anyway...you're are right about UNC.  How fitting is it that UNC had Dean Smith as coach... the master at the 4 corner spread clock eater.

Go Hoosiers!!!

2 minutes ago, Indy1987 said:

Thanks Mile.  I'm here everyday but haven't had time to post.  I moved from Charlotte to Charleston(sc) last month and still getting situated.  Add a kidney stone to that and it's been an adventure.

But anyway...you're are right about UNC.  How fitting is it that UNC had Dean Smith as coach... the master at the 4 corner spread clock eater.

Go Hoosiers!!!

May God bless.

I have had kidney stones on two occasions. The first came upon me in an instant. I had no clue.  Got to work that day, and was told to go home.  Had no idea what to do. Pain was unbearable.  Called the doctor, and set an appointment. In the meantime, my son had a dentist appointment.  Our dentist asked him about me... and my son said.... "I think he's about to die " .  True.  

Made it to the doctor.  Nurse asked me some questions. Said I had a kidney stone.  And told me I just experienced the greatest pain next to giving birth.  By the time I had gotten to the doctor's office, thankfully I passed the stone.  Doctor came in, an confirmed everything the nurse had told me.

So... the next time I got a stone.  I knew what it was.... and panic did not set in.   Just drank tons of water to pass the stone... and did not even go to the doctor.

So in summary... I feel your pain.... and next time, should it happen..... drink tons of water to help pass the stone.

1 minute ago, milehiiu said:

May God bless.

I have had kidney stones on two occasions. The first came upon me in an instant. I had no clue.  Got to work that day, and was told to go home.  Had no idea what to do. Pain was unbearable.  Called the doctor, and set an appointment. In the meantime, my son had a dentist appointment.  Our dentist asked him about me... and my son said.... "I think he's about to die " .  True.  

Made it to the doctor.  Nurse asked me some questions. Said I had a kidney stone.  And told me I just experienced the greatest pain next to giving birth.  By the time I had gotten to the doctor's office, thankfully I passed the stone.  Doctor came in, an confirmed everything the nurse had told me.

So... the next time I got a stone.  I knew what it was.... and panic did not set in.   Just drank tons of water to pass the stone... and did not even go to the doctor.

So in summary... I feel your pain.... and next time, should it happen..... drink tons of water to help pass the stone.

Oh I was pitiful today.  Thank goodness for pain meds.  It was literally like a knife going in at out of my back with every breath.  I wouldn't wish that pain on anyone.  

Go Hoosiers!!!

2 minutes ago, Parakeet Jones said:

I’ve had two stones. The first required a procedure to break it up so I could pass it. The second I passed on my own.  Both were a nightmare. 

Back on topic: UNC bad. 

I'm going in for x rays tomorrow.  Hopefully it's small.

And yes UNC is bad.  Lol  How anyone on that administration has jobs is beyond me.

Go Hoosiers!!!

10 minutes ago, Indy1987 said:

I'm going in for x rays tomorrow.  Hopefully it's small.

And yes UNC is bad.  Lol  How anyone on that administration has jobs is beyond me.

Go Hoosiers!!!

Hope all goes well.  In my case, I guess not that serious. Aside from the pain.  However have a friend who spent an entire week in the hospital, before they preformed surgery.  Hope that does not be the case in your situation.

Keep drinking water. 

UNC...Academic Fraud U.  They'll never live that down.

I have a collection of probably 20 kidney stones.  The largest was a quarter inch across.  All passed whole and without going to a doctor, clinic or hospital (my doctor is impressed...I have no idea why I have such a unique "ability").  Anymore, I don't even bother keeping the smaller ones.

• 1 month later...

http://m.wbtv.com/story/38822339/13-unc-football-players-suspended-for-selling-team-issued-shoes

This might be a 1st for UNC.  They self reported.  And of course the NCAA is lenient with staggering suspensions.  Smh.  

I know this is football but... I hate all things UNC.

Go Hoosiers!!!

Archived