Big Ten Football

BeerBQ

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, Proud2BAHoosier said:

I'd still take Harbaugh over Allen anytime, just sayin'..........

You’d still never win a big game so what is the difference. He would cost a fortune and likely never beat any team better than his. We also would lose to Purdue every year. He has yet to beat OSU...and only beat Penn St and Michigan st this year because they are down. Lost to ND...who have they beat since he has been there?

Id rather have no expectations and occasionally be surprised then have big expectations and constantly let down.

4 minutes ago, Proud2BAHoosier said:

IU would be in bowl games at least......

I wouldn’t count on it. Would he get any better recruits here...doubtful....would they play much better...maybe...we might go 6-6 I will give you that...perhaps a bowl game...but would it be on tv?? But he isn’t beating Michigan, Mich st, OSU, Penn St, Iowa, Wisconsin, and probably not Purdue if he came here. If he can’t do it with Michigan athletes on a regular basis he ain’t doing it here imo.

2 hours ago, dgambill said:

Michigan’s 3rd corner has gotten killed all day...way to slow. Crossers and now a deep td. OSU blocking their pass rush up front. Michigan doesn’t belong in the playoffs. Alabama would murder them.

Disagree Michigan injury’s are taking a toll on them on that side of the ball. Just like IU in basketball. If they were able to get healthy Ohio Srate doesn’t win. 

3 minutes ago, 5 championships said:

Disagree Michigan injury’s are taking a toll on them on that side of the ball. Just like IU in basketball. If they were able to get healthy Ohio Srate doesn’t win. 

Disagree...OSU has beat them in every facet of the game. Every personnel group. Especially coaching. They’ve schemed better and look faster more talented team...and that isn’t saying much since Purdue beat them..and Maryland and others should have. If it wasn’t for a freak kickoff fumble at the end of the half it would be way way worse.

Harbaugh has some really bad luck in big games. The blocked punt against Michigan st as time expired when all they had to do was kick it down field and they win. The against Ohio state in fourth quarter on a 4th down play when they gave JT Barrett a 1st down when he was actually short. All they needed was that stop and it was over. Then this year one there best corners is out and so is there best linebacker devin bush. I like Harbaugh I just think he has had some very unlucky breaks and just has been kinda cursed ever since. 

2 minutes ago, dgambill said:

Disagree...OSU has beat them in every facet of the game. Every personnel group. Especially coaching. They’ve schemed better and look faster more talented team...and that isn’t saying much since Purdue beat them..and Maryland and others should have. If it wasn’t for a freak kickoff fumble at the end of the half it would be way way worse.

Yea they are making them look pretty bad. Isn’t that chase Winovich out to? The guy that got hurt against us last week. 

1 minute ago, 5 championships said:

Harbaugh has some really bad luck in big games. The blocked punt against Michigan st as time expired when all they had to do was kick it down field and they win. The against Ohio state in fourth quarter on a 4th down play when they gave JT Barrett a 1st down when he was actually short. All they needed was that stop and it was over. Then this year one there best corners is out and so is there best linebacker devin bush. I like Harbaugh I just think he has had some very unlucky breaks and just has been kinda cursed ever since. 

If you are relying on luck your playing the wrong sport imo.

Archived