Prediction : pee yew loses firrst. game on

1 hour ago, hoosiertildeath said:

Ball State must not be a patsy this season ! The Cards gave. Pee yew and Virginia Tech a decent .game !!!!!!! Pee yew still gonna lose in the Charlston  Casic !!. I still say pee yew is Overrated !!!???????

When do you think IU will get their first loss of the year. At first I was going to pick Arkansas but I think we are playing well so I think we will beat them.  I still think our first loss will be at Duke.

PU first and second lose - Florida St(Nov 28th) and Michigan(Dec 1st) in back to back games.   Purdue goes 21-8 for the season with loses at Florida St, at Michigan, at Texas, at Michigan St, at Wisconsin, at Ohio St, home against Nebraska, At IU. 

IU first and second lose - Duke(Nov 27th) and Michigan(Jan 6th).  IU goes 23-6 for the season with loses At Duke, At Michigan, At Maryland, At PU, At Michigan St, home against Wisconsin. 

24 minutes ago, dwtaylor1055 said:

PU first and second lose - Florida St(Nov 28th) and Michigan(Dec 1st) in back to back games.   Purdue goes 21-8 for the season with loses at Florida St, at Michigan, at Texas, at Michigan St, at Wisconsin, at Ohio St, home against Nebraska, At IU. 

IU first and second lose - Duke(Nov 27th) and Michigan(Jan 6th).  IU goes 23-6 for the season with loses At Duke, At Michigan, At Maryland, At PU, At Michigan St, home against Wisconsin. 

We're not losing at home.  F! Wisconsin

Just now, dbmhoosier said:

We're not losing at home.  F! Wisconsin

I hope we do not either but they always give us fits, regardless of the venue played at.  Safe to say by the results below of the past 7 games in the past 4 years, Wisconsin has our number 1-6 vs them in the last 7 games. 

2017-2018  - @ Wisconsin, we lose by 10

2016-2017 - Wisconsin wins at assembly hall, we lose by 7..     @ Wisconsin, we lose by 5...  we also lost to Wisconsin on a neutral site in big ten tournament

2015-2016 - IU wins at assembly hall by 1 point....   @ Wisconsin, we lose by 3 in OT. 

2014-2015 - @ Wisconsin, we lose by 14. 

44 minutes ago, dwtaylor1055 said:

I hope we do not either but they always give us fits, regardless of the venue played at.  Safe to say by the results below of the past 7 games in the past 4 years, Wisconsin has our number 1-6 vs them in the last 7 games. 

2016-2017 - Wisconsin wins at assembly hall, we lose by 7..     @ Wisconsin, we lose by 5...  we also lost to Wisconsin on a neutral site in big ten tournament

2015-2016 - IU wins at assembly hall by 1 point....   @ Wisconsin, we lose by 3 in OT. 

Different players, different system. No reason to expect the same results.

1 hour ago, dwtaylor1055 said:

Did this somehow morph into a prediction thread about IU?

2 hours ago, dwtaylor1055 said:

Tom Crean is no longer our coach.

20 hours ago, dwtaylor1055 said:

They had Creans number for certain, but Creans teams lost to anyone who played an iota of defense,  this is a different team with a different mind set.

Also, I noticed last year that Wisky didn't get the favorable calls they're used to getting.........I see that trend continuing.

Archived