Finally found a partial list of IU's signees for 2019

20 minutes ago, hoosiertildeath said:

While I am thinking about it, I can not believe the negative posts about I.U. Sports on this forum ! IU men s basketball is 9&2 , IU's women are 9-0 pending their 3 games in Puerto Rico , and coach Allen & staff have improved their recruiting ! I think we will see that pay off in 2019 !!!!!

Agree........There are always people who just like to complain and B!%#.... The one thing that needs immediate improvement is offense. Unfortunately, it almost seems like DeBord will be back next year. I am not a fan of that at all! There has to be measurable improvement on offense in '19 with these studs they are signing! What better way to complement that, then with a new firecracker OC!!!!

1 hour ago, Artesian_86 said:

Agree........There are always people who just like to complain and B!%#.... The one thing that needs immediate improvement is offense. Unfortunately, it almost seems like DeBord will be back next year. I am not a fan of that at all! There has to be measurable improvement on offense in '19 with these studs they are signing! What better way to complement that, then with a new firecracker OC!!!!

It was posted in the DeBord thread that Allen said he hasn't thought about coaching changes yet and the staff has been focused on recruiting.  Decisions on the staff will be in the next stage, so there's still hope!

2 hours ago, hoosiertildeath said:

Does anyone have the complete list ? I am VERY Impressed by the players that I saw ! Several players from Florida and Indiana ?? The future looks bright Indeed ! Coach Allen &staff have. Been improving IU's recruiting each season ! Go Hoosiers !

I did a brief general search just now.  This is where I started looking, although  you might need to do some scrolling  down the page  to each "Tweet"/post.  Hope this helps. 

https://twitter.com/IndianaFootball

Edit .. TDH also has a tracker up on The  Daily Hoosier :  

https://www.thedailyhoosier.com/indiana-football-early-signing-period-live-tracker/

Archived