March Madness thread

rico

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Indykev said:

Bruce Webber  doing Bruce webber things. Losing

When If Self ever gets in hot water and bolts, rumor is they'll hire Weber as a 2 year interim.  There's a track record of Weber following Self from an in-state school to that state's flagship campus and having success for two years.  After that though....ehhhh.....

1 minute ago, Billingsley99 said:

I think I state the only 1 that will lose

Perhaps...I literally checked the scores like a couple minutes ago and already both underdogs have given up their leads....quick turnarounds. Thing is...both UT and UV aren't exactly overly athletic and run away from teams. They out work you, out technique you etc...so I think that is the perfect bracket for upsets...and perhaps for Purdue to advance through. Honestly, this is a golden opportunity for the Boilers.

Makes me sick to think of but both UK and Purdue I think have the easiest route to the Final 4 then either have had in some time. It would make me nauseaus to think about watching but honestly what better path could you ask for? The south is full of slow paced/half court teams...in fact I think someone said out of 350 D1 schools that bracket has like 8 teams below 300 in speed of pace. Those teams play Purdues game....and UK...up until they play UNC (possibly) shouldn't face anyone that can compete inside with them.

Archived