Hoosiers in the NBA

7 minutes ago, 5fouls said:

Happy to see TB do so well.

Yogi made a mistake in signing with Sacramento.

I expected a bigger jump from OG.

Cody just cannot seem to avoid the injury bug.

I think Leonard being in Toronto vs DeRozan has lead to a little bit of OGs backslide. Not a knock on Kawhi, but just a product of playing a similar position.

And yeah, Sacto wasn't the best fit for Yogi. Kind of a mish-mash of a roster, but heavy in the backcourt.

May not be the most popular opinion, but I'm glad to see Troy still at least on the NBAs radar.

12 minutes ago, The Daily Hoosier said:

He has had a couple injuries and a personal matter that forced him to miss time.  I just don't think he has ever gotten a rhythm this year.  Could be that he needs a new team too though.

Wish he could go to Pacers,with Victor

2 hours ago, The Daily Hoosier said:

I mean, it would be fun if they put all 8 on a team to see how many wins they could get.  The Fieldhouse would be sold out every night.

They'd actually form a pretty balanced roster.  Yogi/Vic/OG and two out of Noah/Cody/Bryant as a starting 5.  EJ and Troy as scoring and energy sparks off of the bench, along with the non-starting big. 

4 minutes ago, Zlinedavid said:

They'd actually form a pretty balanced roster.  Yogi/Vic/OG and two out of Noah/Cody/Bryant as a starting 5.  EJ and Troy as scoring and energy sparks off of the bench, along with the non-starting big. 

I would say that team would finish in the lottery

Bryant with his 14th double double on the season last night and Noah Vonleh with his 18th. No guarantees of anything but Vonleh already solidified his place in the NBA but I really think Bryant has now as well. Should be in line for a pretty nice bump in pay soon. 

Archived