Hosts Minnesota (ESPNU on Sunday)

1 hour ago, snowling said:

Yes.  Go Hoosiers !  Thanks for the link.

Hey, good sir..... do you ever sleep ? 

Say hi to your wife from me.  Hope she, and you are doing well, and enjoying your move back to Bloomington.

15 minutes ago, milehiiu said:

Yes.  Go Hoosiers !  Thanks for the link.

Hey, good sir..... do you ever sleep ? 

Say hi to your wife from me.  Hope she, and you are doing well, and enjoying your move back to Bloomington.

Yes, Mile, I am a nightowl.  Thanks for the well wishes and hellos: my wife and I are enjoying our return to B'ton.  We've hit most of the sporting venues and gave really enjoyed Socccer (M&W), IUWBB, Volleyball, Baseball and Softball (and others).  It was a mild winter here and we also are big fans of the ethnic food places.  This move has been a blessing to us and we just found out our youngest son and his family is relocating to B'ton (wife's job).  What great fun.  My wife is estatic!

Thanks again, Mile.  So good to hear from you.  Hope all is well with you

9 hours ago, snowling said:

Yes, Mile, I am a nightowl.  Thanks for the well wishes and hellos: my wife and I are enjoying our return to B'ton.  We've hit most of the sporting venues and gave really enjoyed Socccer (M&W), IUWBB, Volleyball, Baseball and Softball (and others).  It was a mild winter here and we also are big fans of the ethnic food places.  This move has been a blessing to us and we just found out our youngest son and his family is relocating to B'ton (wife's job).  What great fun.  My wife is estatic!

Thanks again, Mile.  So good to hear from you.  Hope all is well with you

I am doing well.  Great that your youngest son will be joining you and your wife in Bloomington.    Go Hoosiers !

Archived