Happy Bday Vic (recovery video)

11 minutes ago, Hoosierhoopster said:

Looks like the P’s are downplaying his recuperation — it’s only May and he’s already doing that? Looks like he’ll be ready for the season imo 

My last knee surgery was 16 years ago, and I still cannot run like that.

29 minutes ago, Hoosierhoopster said:

Looks like the P’s are downplaying his recuperation — it’s only May and he’s already doing that? Looks like he’ll be ready for the season imo 

Have to sell tickets but I wouldn't get overly optimistic for an early return.  That was 90 lbs on wheels. 

More natural ability than 99.99% of the world, and still the hardest worker in the building. College degree in 3 years and the #2 overall pick. Still humble, still approachable.

Athletes cant be role models? Vic can be.

Oh, and if you're a fan of R&B, listen to his album. And don't confuse R&B with rap. This is actual singing, and Vic has a straight legit voice.

28 minutes ago, Zlinedavid said:

More natural ability than 99.99% of the world, and still the hardest worker in the building. College degree in 3 years and the #2 overall pick. Still humble, still approachable.

Athletes cant be role models? Vic can be.

Oh, and if you're a fan of R&B, listen to his album. And don't confuse R&B with rap. This is actual singing, and Vic has a straight legit voice.

Not just a degree - Academic All American 

Archived