OT Bloomington trip

For the Ft Wayne part of the trip... you will probably need reservations at both the Oyster Bar (which isn’t very big to begin with) and Cork.

You haven’t said when you are coming to Ft Wayne, but this next week is GermanFest, then a week off followed by RibFest then GreekFest. All downtown at Headwaters Park and would make for a great lunch 

I’m in Texas but when I get back to Btown with the fam I always 

- rent a boat with a tube and / or jet skis on Lake Monroe. The kids will love it, the lake is still amazing, beautiful — and coming from Houston it’s a plus that there are no alligators. 

- hit Mother Bears. Best pizza still in town imo 

12 hours ago, Hoosierhoopster said:

I’m in Texas but when I get back to Btown with the fam I always 

- rent a boat with a tube and / or jet skis on Lake Monroe. The kids will love it, the lake is still amazing, beautiful — and coming from Houston it’s a plus that there are no alligators. 

- hit Mother Bears. Best pizza still in town imo 

All day long. I'm in Indy but I still go down to Four Winds/Lake Monroe 4-5x per summer for a day on the water (boat or pontoon with friends) and spend the evening in Bloomington. All things considered it's a perfect getaway for anyone (family, couple, friends) and relatively cheap. 

On 5/28/2019 at 7:59 AM, rico said:

When in B-town I always ate here..

https://averspizza.com/menu/signature-pies/

And I'm drooling.  This is probably considered almost as bad as taking a dump right in the middle of the SSAH court to some, but I'd take Aver's over Mother Bears 10 times out of 10. 

Forgot about this little gem also:

http://www.dagwoodsandwiches.com/

A Dagwood's Supreme at about 1:15AM after consuming a few (too many) beers was heaven. 

Archived