Since Davis's resignation, which Freshman do you....

5 minutes ago, rico said:

What in the hell are you saying?

Several reliable sources have hinted at the fact that the 07 team was involved in drug related activities that went well beyond someone failing a test or having a dime bag in his pocket. Trafficking, dealing, guns in the locker room, etc.

2 minutes ago, Zlinedavid said:

Several reliable sources have hinted at the fact that the 07 team was involved in drug related activities that went well beyond someone failing a test or having a dime bag in his pocket. Trafficking, dealing, guns in the locker room, etc.

Eric Gordon talks about  Drug Use Dooming The '07 Indiana Hoosiers

2 minutes ago, Zlinedavid said:

I realize all that.  I took it as he was specifically calling out Gordon.

5 minutes ago, rico said:

I realize all that.  I took it as he was specifically calling out Gordon.

Gordon and DJ were both clean. One other prominent freshman had a failed test early in the season but wasn't involved in the more serious stuff.

I'll name Bassett by name, because it's public record that he's had other drug related charges/arrests. Not hard to guess who the others were.

Archived