Payday, and HSN 3.0. This one is for you guys.

milehiiu

Fantastic article.  I've been impressed with how well he has handled being benched.  Never heard about him saying a negative word, always in games, talking to Ramsey on the sideline.  Now THAT is a skill that will translate into whatever he does in life.

Sometimes the best thing that can happen in life is adversity.  If reminds me of my favorite motivational speech.  In the speech, he talks about one of the best things to ever happen to him was being homeless.  Adversity usually brings out someone's true colors.  It causes people to turn into monsters or turn into giants.  I don't care if Lagow comes in and throws 6 interceptions tomorrow.  What he has done off the field is much more important than anything he can do on the field.  Definitely an inspiration, and a wonderful article.  Thanks for sharing!

Also, well done Payday.  Looks like Richard is one heck of a guy.

On 11/3/2017 at 9:24 PM, Leathernecks said:

Fantastic article.  I've been impressed with how well he has handled being benched.  Never heard about him saying a negative word, always in games, talking to Ramsey on the sideline.  Now THAT is a skill that will translate into whatever he does in life.

Sometimes the best thing that can happen in life is adversity.  If reminds me of my favorite motivational speech.  In the speech, he talks about one of the best things to ever happen to him was being homeless.  Adversity usually brings out someone's true colors.  It causes people to turn into monsters or turn into giants.  I don't care if Lagow comes in and throws 6 interceptions tomorrow.  What he has done off the field is much more important than anything he can do on the field.  Definitely an inspiration, and a wonderful article.  Thanks for sharing!

Also, well done Payday.  Looks like Richard is one heck of a guy.

Not sure who the kid is 😜 but if you get to the end of your days and your kids are better than you were, it has to be considered a life well lived.

I think Lagow played as well as he could yesterday.  I know I'm a minority, but I still like him starting better than Ramsey because his arm can help stretch the field.  Against the upcoming lesser defenses, I think the OL can give him the time he needs for those plays to develop.  

Archived