A season on the brink.... for Fred Glass

4 minutes ago, rico said:

Is this a Fox News link?

Indianapolis monthly. Thought he did a good job.  Most an IU fan is already aware of.  However, still some stuff, I was not aware of.  Long read.  However, I think worth the time. And a reply.

30 minutes ago, FKIM01 said:

A pretty fair take for my part.  Partisans on both side of the Glass issue will pick it apart, but the author gave both sides opportunity to make their points.

And back to Rico's question.  It was "Fair and Balanced."   LOL

I'll just say this and I know from experience never ever, ever hire a lawyer to do anything but practice law.  Ever.  Especially big time law partners like Fred & Shoulders.  Their egos could probably dwarf Mount Everest.  I think we're doomed as long as those two are around.  Let's all hope Archie is the real deal.

Just now, Proud2BAHoosier said:

Rumor was I thought he would be gone sometime this summer?

Yeah, I remember that "rumor" too. 

Regardless of whether or not you like Glass, if you're paying attention, that's just a really bad read.  It's obvious his bosses really like Fred and he's not even close to being fired.

25 minutes ago, dbmhoosier said:

I'll just say this and I know from experience never ever, ever hire a lawyer to do anything but practice law.  Ever.  Especially big time law partners like Fred & Shoulders.  Their egos could probably dwarf Mount Everest.  I think we're doomed as long as those two are around.  Let's all hope Archie is the real deal.

I'm not going to pass judgment on Glass specifically here, but you are not wrong about large firm law partners in general.  Most of them I've met are just insufferable, especially after a few drinks.

10 hours ago, FKIM01 said:

I'm not going to pass judgment on Glass specifically here, but you are not wrong about large firm law partners in general.  Most of them I've met are just insufferable, especially after a few drinks.

A few?  Most of them could probably drink Kevin Wilson under the table.

Archived