Coaches on the hot seat

rico

4 hours ago, rico said:

My Michigan buddies are livid...

I think I’ve finally convinced all my Colts brethren now that Luck is gone and this latest debacle that the only Harbaugh that belongs in the NFL is John. I’ve been banging my head for years trying to get them to see the truth about Jim. He will always be Captain Comeback but let his Colts affiliation die there.

6 hours ago, dgambill said:

I think I’ve finally convinced all my Colts brethren now that Luck is gone and this latest debacle that the only Harbaugh that belongs in the NFL is John. I’ve been banging my head for years trying to get them to see the truth about Jim. He will always be Captain Comeback but let his Colts affiliation die there.

I think some coaches are the beneficiary of circumstances.  I believe Jim is one of those guys.  

On 9/8/2019 at 4:55 AM, rico said:

I think some coaches are the beneficiary of circumstances.  I believe Jim is one of those guys.  

Indeed...land a once in a generation qb in Andrew Luck then go to the 49ers who had like 5-6 years of early selection draft picks stockpiled on a roster and just ripe with defensive talent...was one of the first to start to bring in some of the RPO college to the pros with two perfect mobile QBs for that in Smith and Kaep and defenses are trying to figure it out. He quickly wore out his advantage and welcome thereafter.

Archived