Goshen, Indiana couple has visited every....

milehiiu

1 hour ago, milehiiu said:

Crackle Barrel. In the United States.  Though the link say 644, out of 645, I just heard they have completed their quest.  With one caveat.  Crackle Barrel is still opening more stores.

Meet the Couple That’s Visited 644 of the 645 Cracker Barrels in the U.S.

They closed the Cracker Barrel close to my house last fall. No reason was given, however I think the mass shooting that happened in February 2017 might have played a role in the decision.

At one time, one could plan a trip stopping at Crackle Barrels along the way, using their website.  I don't see it on their web site any longer.  However on one trip a few years back, I planned a Cracker Barrel trip to and from the Midwest, for my self and my wife.  Loved it.  Breakfast, lunch or dinner.

I do agree. Hard to understand the motivation behind trying to visit every Cracker Barrel in this great country of ours.

8 minutes ago, IUFLA said:

I like their breakfast, other than that, meh...

Now if they'd put liver and onions on the menu...

I agree on the l and O.  I am pretty sure they had it on the menu at one time.  They do have a great variety for breakfast. And I have enjoyed their Fried Chicken for dinner. And fish fry on Friday nights. 

Archived