Is this Dayton fan related to Casual Gay Marie ?

29 minutes ago, Mac said:

This guy's hair make Casual G look downright stylish.

CGM usually wore a UK hat or stocking cap, when predicting what would happen to IU.

And for those newbies to HSN 3.0, not familiar with CGM.  He is/was a UK fan, who loved to slam IU back in the day.  And at first I honestly thought he was saying he was Casual Gay Marie, and posted as such..... instead of Casual Gamer Reed, when he introduced himself on his You Tube videos.  The moniker stuck.

Here is CGM, predicting what would happen in the IU vs Kentucky game, back in 2011.

Kentucky Wildcats vs Indiana Hoosiers Prediction - YouTube

And here is what actually happened in that game.

Indiana Hoosiers vs Kentucky Wildcats 2011 - YouTube

And CGM's video after UK's loss to IU.

My Thoughts After Kentucky Loses To Indiana 73-72 - YouTube

Mile, I thought you were the guy behind CGM, but wasn't sure. With his accent, it really did sound like Casual Gay Marie. Brilliant, Mile.

And Hoosier Lyss? Did she drop out of sight? 

Reminds me of the "Tijan Forever" days on Inside The Hall way back when.

16 minutes ago, Mac said:

Mile, I thought you were the guy behind CGM, but wasn't sure. With his accent, it really did sound like Casual Gay Marie. Brilliant, Mile.

And Hoosier Lyss? Did she drop out of sight? 

Reminds me of the "Tijan Forever" days on Inside The Hall way back when.

Yep.  That was me. LOL

Hoosier Lyss.  She bounced around several IU sites while a student at IU. Including Hoosier Sports Nation for a while.

Hoosier Lyss Fridays | 2.1 | ft. Calipari & Hoosier Sports Nation & CGR - YouTube

And this :

Hoosier Lyss vs Casual Gamer Reed: Meth Labz n Pie Chartz - YouTube

Then she did stuff for the Big Ten Network.

And has moved on to tv in the Indiana market.

Alyssa Andrews | Professional Profile

I can't tell if this guy is bitter or not.  He starts out talking about his fear that Archie would go when the IU job opened up and then proceeds to say he can't win big.  Did he think Miller was going to win big at Dayton? Or, that it's just not possible for IU to compete for a national championship?

It's always interesting to see people who really aren't knowledgeable about IU basketball throw out opinions (like Alford was a real possibility, Crean did a good job, and IU fans will run a coach out if they don't win a championship).  As the Tom Crean era unfolded, I kept thinking back to the column from the Marquette guy that basically nailed all of CTC's shortcomings - and they played out to a 'T' here.  I don't recall anything like that at all about Archie.  He will have time to prove himself and only then will we be able to judge him.

Archived