B1G NBA prospects....

2 hours ago, Steubenhoosier said:

https://www.cbssports.com/college-basketball/news/nba-draft-prospects-evaluating-the-top-11-players-in-the-big-ten-ahead-of-the-2019-2020-season/

Nary a Hoosier. Our favorite hair guy from Purdue is on here as well as Scott's buddy Aaron Henry.

More bulletin board stuff for CAM to use as a motivational tool.

I look at it this way.  If I want to win basketball games, I'm going to #4 on the list.  I don't care what the pro prospects for #s 1-3 are.  Same thing with IU players.  I would prefer they be winning college basketball players before I would worry about their pro basketball prospects.

And, mark this down.  If Haarms sticks on an NBA roster for more than 1 season, I'll swear off any and all future opportunities at marriage.  There are grown men playing in the NBA that would make Matty cry.  

13 hours ago, 5fouls said:

I look at it this way.  If I want to win basketball games, I'm going to #4 on the list.  I don't care what the pro prospects for #s 1-3 are.  Same thing with IU players.  I would prefer they be winning college basketball players before I would worry about their pro basketball prospects.

And, mark this down.  If Haarms sticks on an NBA roster for more than 1 season, I'll swear off any and all future opportunities at marriage.  There are grown men playing in the NBA that would make Matty cry.  

If he sticks on an NBA team I will grow my hair like his and swipe it out of my face every 30 seconds just to annoy everyone.  

16 hours ago, TheWatShot said:

Good. I'm tired of our fans always worrying about losing kids to the pros before they've even played a game for us.

I'm pretty conservative when it comes to that.  I think everyone but me knew that Hanner Perea and Jeremy Hollowell were sure fire one and done prospects.  :coffee:

17 hours ago, 5fouls said:

In order to understand your dedication to swearing off all future opportunities, are you currently:

a. Married, looking, and waiting to be served divorce papers

b. Married but looking, pending finding the next one before filing divorce papers

c. In the midst of divorce proceedings and looking

d. Single and looking

e. Engaged and looking

f. Distraught and looking for a new team

21 minutes ago, IUaic said:

In order to understand your dedication to swearing off all future opportunities, are you currently:

a. Married, looking, and waiting to be served divorce papers

b. Married but looking, pending finding the next one before filing divorce papers

c. In the midst of divorce proceedings and looking

d. Single and looking

e. Engaged and looking

f. Distraught and looking for a new team

It's a combo of several.  Married, and also engaged to someone else who does not know I'm married, with a girlfriend on the side who knows about both the others and does not care.  

6 hours ago, 5fouls said:

It's a combo of several.  Married, and also engaged to someone else who does not know I'm married, with a girlfriend on the side who knows about both the others and proposed a threesome.  

...and you're here on a basketball forum?

DOH.png.2f37b4abb5ee96f37dc2a80f230b3f92.png

On 10/2/2019 at 2:57 PM, Steubenhoosier said:

https://www.cbssports.com/college-basketball/news/nba-draft-prospects-evaluating-the-top-11-players-in-the-big-ten-ahead-of-the-2019-2020-season/

Nary a Hoosier. Our favorite hair guy from Purdue is on here as well as Scott's buddy Aaron Henry.

More bulletin board stuff for CAM to use as a motivational tool.

I disagree about it being bulletin board stuff. On a list of things this team should be concerned with, NBA draft status should be VERY far down the list, perhaps not even on it.

48 minutes ago, TheWatShot said:

I disagree about it being bulletin board stuff. On a list of things this team should be concerned with, NBA draft status should be VERY far down the list, perhaps not even on it.

You are right about NBA.

I was more suggesting that the players could view this as being disrespected 

Archived