Rutgers Pregame Thread

KDB

9 hours ago, coachv said:

jesus, i hope we don't give up 20 to rutgers. i don't think they have scored 20 all games combined. i'll go with 42-10

Kids who didn't win those jobs originally for Rutgers at the positions affected by starters opting to Redshirt after Ash was fired, know this is a 2nd chance.I think a couple kids maybe capitalize altbough it is likely all silver lining in a beating by IU.

I see it being a matter of doors opening for playing time and players maybe giving a bit more out of the gates in a game where IU sees it as a stepping stone to Maryland...

Not necessarily a slow IU start but maybe an early error or two in between highlights out of Indiana. Being off when Rutgers went to a football field last weekendl.It leads to the Knights scoring once or twice early.Any other points RU get would llikely  be their new starters during mop up against Hoosier reserves.

Not that IU would necessarily let up and allow them to score 20.Indiana has closed solid in games where they were large favorites this year.I just see IU having enough success on the ground to keep the clocks moving and not going off for more than 50 points because they put them away controlling the ball and pace.

Best part is always finding out on game day so I'm just happy there is a game again, and that I'll get to watch.For all I know they could be completely demoralized and a salty IU team wins by 50 lol .

I hope you and everyone else here enjoys the game tomorrow .Safe trips for those attending, 

Archived