Pre-season bracketology

rico

I hope we kick some serious butt this year, and show all the talking heads how stupid they really are. Brackets mean nothing this time of year. Might be interesting to some, but it's nothing more than a S.W.A.G.

I get it that we aren't getting any respect from the so called media, and "Frankly, my dear, I don't give a damn". In fact, I like it that we aren't taken seriously. Should be able to sneak up on a few teams...maybe...a lot of teams.

Thanx for posting this Rico. Just made my blood pressure go up 20 points! (kidding...I do appreciate you bringing this to the board)

Go Hoosiers!

A couple of days ago I browsed the Marquette message board to see what they were saying about the "secret scrimmage" and Dawson Garcia.  In one of the posts (I don't even remember the subject) the poster referred to us as "a middling" team - and that really scorched my shorts.  Not so much because of the guy said it but because it's probably a common perception.

I'm on board with Archie and how he's running the proram, but it's year three and time to start showing some meaningful results. Hopefully we can -finally- avoid significant injuries and the team can begin to live up to what we all expect.

14 minutes ago, Zuckerkorn said:

A couple of days ago I browsed the Marquette message board to see what they were saying about the "secret scrimmage" and Dawson Garcia.  In one of the posts (I don't even remember the subject) the poster referred to us as "a middling" team - and that really scorched my shorts.  Not so much because of the guy said it but because it's probably a common perception.

Obviously an attempt to cover up a bad memory for them.  From last season. In a game that really mattered.   IU 96. Marquette 73.

3 hours ago, milehiiu said:

Obviously an attempt to cover up a bad memory for them.  From last season. In a game that really mattered.   IU 96. Marquette 73.

Yeah...and a single play from beating Marquette in a secret scrimmage with IU's starting back court sitting out.  They'd better hope IU is a lot more than a middling team because otherwise, Marquette sucks.

8 minutes ago, FKIM01 said:

Yeah...and a single play from beating Marquette in a secret scrimmage with IU's starting back court sitting out.  They'd better hope IU is a lot more than a middling team because otherwise, Marquette sucks.

Well, out here in the Wild Wild West.  I have heard they do have one good player. Think his name, either first or last.  Howard is the name.  LOL

Archived