Injury Update?

btownqb

13 hours ago, btownqb said:

Willing to bet that was Sampsons

Looked back at the Purdue game, and they did show replays of Sampson's, so I think it was Scott's. I deleted the Michigan game before it was over, so I can't go back and check on that one haha.

Either way, I'm glad it looks like we'll have at least one of them, and hopefully both. If Scott and James were both out, I think we would be in big trouble.

I also feel like I saw a highlight before, during, or after the Purdue game that showed Scott jumping up and high fiving or chest bumping somebody. Gives me some hope he'll be ready to go. Maybe I'll look for that today.

I feel like overall we had decent luck on injuries this season. Obviously Penix and Cronk were a couple big ones, but it didn't seem like we had that many little injuries.

Running backs didn't miss anything until Scott went down. WR were really healthy until the Whop concussion and Hale injury. OL was healthy except for Cronk and Bedford. Seemed like almost all of the defense was healthy most of the year.

I know Ballou and Rhea really focus on injury prevention along with speed and strength, so maybe that has helped keep the nagging, 1-2 game injuries down some.

3 hours ago, Leathernecks said:

I feel like overall we had decent luck on injuries this season. Obviously Penix and Cronk were a couple big ones, but it didn't seem like we had that many little injuries.

Running backs didn't miss anything until Scott went down. WR were really healthy until the Whop concussion and Hale injury. OL was healthy except for Cronk and Bedford. Seemed like almost all of the defense was healthy most of the year.

I know Ballou and Rhea really focus on injury prevention along with speed and strength, so maybe that has helped keep the nagging, 1-2 game injuries down some.

Cronk comes back.. 

MB, CJ, HC, DP, and CC 

Rafferty, Thomas, Norwah 

That's a solid 8. Really nice depth. And assuming Powell gets another year a lot will be coming back even the next year. 

Archived