IU Film Room - Arkansas

I agree I would love to see Archie bench guys for bad play but I have watched a lot of other teams and don't see other coaches benching guys either.  If you thought our last 7 or 8 minutes were bad and DG made bone headed plays you should have watched the last 5 minutes that Depaul put on display last night.

9 minutes ago, FW_Hoosier said:

So you bash Crean for only being able to win when he had NBA players... Then turn around and say Archie is only losing because his players aren’t good enough.  Got it.  And let’s not mention that he had 2 NBA players on the roster last year...

You also repeatedly bash DG, then point to the FSU game as a good example of Archie’s system being able to win.  You do realize DG going off for 30 was literally the only reason that game was “fun,” right?  Archie himself said as much in the post-game presser.

No. Archie needs his players to be healthy. He showed 4 years straight at Dayton he can take rosters that don’t have NBA talent and win. Crean could never do that. 

Yes he had 2 NBA players last year. 1 had torn ligaments in his shooting hand.. see the part where I talk about need guys to be healthy and the other played out of position at the 5 cuz we literally had no one else. 

Spin it how you want

Archived