Boxing: 3 weeks left until the WBC Heavyweight Title Fight: Fury vs Wilder 2

jblaz13

The challenger is former World Heavyweight Champion Tyson Fury(UK) vs the current WBC World Heavyweight Champion Deontay Wilder(USA)

https://www.foxsports.com/presspass/latest-news/2020/01/23/fox-sports-espn-offer-extensive-wilder-vs-fury-ii-preview-programming

Their first meeting went the distance and ended in a somewhat controversial draw .

Personally, I thought it was a hell of a fight with the contrasting styles going at it and Fury outpointing Wilder for most of it , but narrowly averting defeat by getting up from a late knockdown, on the second of 2 knockdowns in that fight by Wilder.  aid this before and I'll say it again.  I always enjoy a good rematch in any sport, since familiarity often means seeing what adjustments each side might make or what new wrinkles or improvements may have been added to the respective strategies. I read where Fury is calling for a 2nd round KO, yet isn't known as a power puncher. Always love the gamesmanship in boxing in particular going into fights too and this one is not short on it despite the two having developed a mutual respect for each other their last time around.

Looked forward to this ever since the moment the bell sounded in the last round of their first meeting so February 22 can' hardly get here fast enough for me.. 

Archived