2023 NFL Discussion

rico

F*&%ing Zac Taylor has a guaranteed game tying field goal, inside the 10 and tries to pass on first down instead of running the ball and wasting clock.  The field goal ultimately happens, but left Houston the time to come down and kick a field goal of their own.  So F*#@ing stupid.

Edited by 5fouls
  • Like 2

27 minutes ago, 5fouls said:

He's a hell of a QB, and I agree with what you said, but that game is on the Bengals coaching staff.  I know Boyd dropped what would have been the game-winning TD, but the Bengals coaches gave Stroud the opportunity.  

I don't even mean just for this game though - but I do agree Bengals bungled that one.

To have this team over.500 in mid-November, and I believe he'll be leading the league in YPG and TD:INT ratio.... Just unbelievable work by Stroud. 

36 minutes ago, 5fouls said:

He's a hell of a QB, and I agree with what you said, but that game is on the Bengals coaching staff.  I know Boyd dropped what would have been the game-winning TD, but the Bengals coaches gave Stroud the opportunity.  

Before the draft I said that Stroud was by far the best QB in this draft. I wanted the Colts to move up to draft him

4 hours ago, Seeking6 said:

Colts are 5-5 and a perfect week for bye. With exception of at Bengals I expect the Colts to be favored in every other game. I mean 10 wins isn't out of the question and kudos to this staff for keeping things together.

Agree for giving staff credit, but favored or not Belichick showed all the remaining opponents how to approach us. Stuff the run and make Minshew beat you. I'm not sure he can pull out more than another win or two. Anyway that and punish us with the run. Just imagine a team that has a balanced offense and no Jones at QB. This teams is not good. It's all smoke and mirrors and I expect it to be exposed down the stretch.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, D-BONE said:

Agree for giving staff credit, but favored or not Belichick showed all the remaining opponents how to approach us. Stuff the run and make Minshew beat you. I'm not sure he can pull out more than another win or two. Anyway that and punish us with the run. Just imagine a team that has a balanced offense and no Jones at QB. This teams is not good. It's all smoke and mirrors and I expect it to be exposed down the stretch.

Belichick and NE are not the first team to do that.  It’s been happening for about 3-4 weeks now.

15 minutes ago, D-BONE said:

They showed a graphic last week that said the Colts have the second easiest remaining schedule. I can see them winning 3 more games and frankly, that’s a huge improvement from last year. 
I do think Minshew is getting a little antsy in the pocket and seems to be regressing. Hopefully the bye week can correct some of that 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, IU Scott said:

Maybe the lady two weeks but the previous two games we scored 38 and 27 points. This was the first game this year we haven't scored at least 20 points

Do you have to argue everything?  I didn’t say a thing about points or how effective it was. My comment was about scheme.  Don’t believe me go talk to Rick Venturi.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1