2023 NFL Discussion

rico

26 minutes ago, btownqb said:

Burrow has injury issues right? 2 of 4 years ruined because of his injuries already. 3 major injuries.

29-22 as a starter. 😬😬😬😬 

Wonder who will be starting at QB for Cinci in 3-4 years? @rico any thoughts on who you think they'd draft? 

Yeah, the wrist surgery on top of a broken bone in the same (throwing hand) could be a real problem for him. Don’t know enough about the injuries to know if it’s as bad as two season ending throwing shoulder injuries. I do know that shoulder surgeries are among the highest risk due to the structure of the shoulder joint. I would suspect the Bengals would take the best QB available if it comes to that.

2 hours ago, btownqb said:

Burrow has injury issues right? 2 of 4 years ruined because of his injuries already. 3 major injuries.

29-22 as a starter. 😬😬😬😬 

Wonder who will be starting at QB for Cinci in 3-4 years? @rico any thoughts on who you think they'd draft? 

Burrow is a proven NFL starting QB, Richardson is not.

• Like 1

On 11/18/2023 at 8:29 PM, btownqb said:

so he's not injury prone? And correct, AR is 21.. no one, maybe Jamar Chase?, had proven themselves by that age in the NFL. 

And I mean 29-22 for Burrow? 

That would come out to roughly 10 wins per season for Burrow, and when you factor in the franchise he got drafted to and the position they were in when he was drafted... I don't think that number is a knock on Burrow. 

47 minutes ago, Steubenhoosier said:

Eagles’ O-line touted as the best in the NFL sure is getting exposed tonight 

Exposed or having a bad night? It's been considered the best offensive line in the NFL for a year and a half. Not like it hasn't been earned or its some fluke.

The Chiefs also have one of the best defensive fronts. 

1 minute ago, IUskim said:

Held or good fortune with drops and turnovers in the red zone? I mean even on the 4-25 at the end of the game what defense was that? 

Well, the Kelce fumble was 100% forced by a great defensive play. 

Held them to basically all punts in the 3rd. 

Yeah, KC had some bad drops, but with how the Chiefs offensive line and Mahomes are protected by the officials, it's absolutely a win. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, BGleas said:

Well, the Kelce fumble was 100% forced by a great defensive play. 

Held them to basically all punts in the 3rd. 

Yeah, KC had some bad drops, but with how the Chiefs offensive line and Mahomes are protected by the officials, it's absolutely a win. 

I guess. What’s up with hurts this year though. He just seems off. 

7 minutes ago, IUskim said:

I guess. What’s up with hurts this year though. He just seems off. 

New offensive coordinator, injured knee and trying to protect himself more than taking off and running. 

He has been a little slower in recognizing open receivers though too. 

Still having a really good season. 

2 minutes ago, BGleas said:

New offensive coordinator, injured knee and trying to protect himself more than taking off and running. 

He has been a little slower in recognizing open receivers though too. 

Still have a really good season. 

Oh for sure 9-1 is great. Great team it’s just not the same Jalen used to seeing out there.