Andy Katz Early Power 36 for next season

10 minutes ago, Proud2BAHoosier said:

I feel your pain! I had spent over $700 bucks for front row seats to see the Yankees spring training game while on spring break. But fortunately, I did get a full refund from Stubhub.

Well, the NBA still hasn't 'cancelled' the March 18th Pacer/Warriors game, so I have not received my refund yet. 

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Back to Topic about 2020 IU at 36!  I'm not real sure how to feel about this other than I hope CAM and this team really takes it personal to prove the doubters wrong!  If they don't, it really doesn't matter what I have to say as taking the next step is something that has to happen internally!  Coaches have to want to improve and Players have to want to take their game to the next level and either has nothing to do with you or me!  So many variables with this team that it will depend on each individual.  Will TJD improve to become ALL Big, Will Jerome Hunter start off where he left off to become the dominant player we all hoped for, Will Rob P get over his injuries to become the leader of this team we all hoped for, Will Justin Smith actually become more aggressive to elevate his game to elite status, Will AF work his craft to become a difference maker in the league, Will any of the FR contribute in their first yr to help the team overcome any talent deficiencies?  Most but not least, will the Seniors of Joey Brunk or AD offer any type of upperclassmen that championship teams need or will they both complain about lack of PT?  So many questions that could swing the pendulum either way for this team! 

We were 34 in KenPom for the last season.   A #31 ranking for a team getting almost everybody back is not a big vote of confidence for IU.  It's really a slap in the face.  But we've been very inconsistent the lase few years so no one is going out on the limb for us.  If Lander officially reclassifies that should help.  We'll see.

12 hours ago, slojoe said:

We were 34 in KenPom for the last season.   A #31 ranking for a team getting almost everybody back is not a big vote of confidence for IU.  It's really a slap in the face.  But we've been very inconsistent the lase few years so no one is going out on the limb for us.  If Lander officially reclassifies that should help.  We'll see.

Still have to win. Just like when IU upset #1 pUKe some years back. That was a signature win that let everyone know the Hoosiers were back.

Now, unfortunately, that is what it will take to make this program relevant again, JMO....

Archived