2020-21 Schedule

12 minutes ago, The Daily Hoosier said:

This is what we know about the schedule to this point.  I am not sure that IU has played a more challenging slate since before the Crean era.

https://www.thedailyhoosier.com/iu-basketball-recruiting-indiana-making-2021-five-star-guard-aminu-mohammed-a-high-priority/

I'll echo what we discussed in other thread. For those 3 games we have left to fill....I want layups. PS...I think wrong link but most know where to find the right one. That stretch of travel to and from Maui, back to ACC challenge and at least 1 Big 10 road game is going to be tough. Glad we have experience and depth coming back.

1 hour ago, Seeking6 said:

I'll echo what we discussed in other thread. For those 3 games we have left to fill....I want layups. PS...I think wrong link but most know where to find the right one. That stretch of travel to and from Maui, back to ACC challenge and at least 1 Big 10 road game is going to be tough. Glad we have experience and depth coming back.

Thanks for pointing out the link.  I fixed it.

4 hours ago, NYHoosier312 said:

I wish we would get out of the Crossroads Classic and try and schedule a home and home with a UK, Louisville or another top school.  Maybe get into a better tournament like the champions classic which has UK, Duke, Kansas and MSU.  

We've got Butler coming us this next coming season.  And Notre Dame the following season.  Personally, I have no problem with that.

In terms of UK.... we seem to be in a Crossroads with them.

And don't forget the Maui Classic coming up. Pretty good bunch of teams in that one.

Maui Jim Maui Invitational Announces 2020 Field - Maui Jim Maui Invitational

Archived