Strange Phenomenon

After much research the past 12 hours I finally discovered what the problem is with our team.  Apparently there is a astronomical experience that is occurring in the Bloomington area.There seems to be a gravitational pull  that is causing the basketball to by drawn into the basket by teams wearing Blue uniforms.  This pulls also has a polar opposite effect on the team wearing white. Scientist suggest that this phenomenon also tends to drain the effort, heart, pride and desire of those in said white uniforms. The exception to this rule is the Duke Blue Devils their hideous uniforms block the pull and tends to give extra energy to the team in white, this in turn gives false hope to those fans cheering the team in white. 

The interesting twist  that NASA has discovered is that it is believed that this phenomenon was created by Bill Belichick and a deal that he made with the Devil to ensure that all good things happen to the Patriots and since he is good friends with former Indiana Coach Bob Knight he sent this spell to hover over Bloomington this year.  at this point it is believed that hard work, passion and teamwork is the only things to stop this.  Stay tuned!!

4 minutes ago, Billingsley99 said:

There has to be something out of this world to explain it. 

My 2 cents. Our seniors just need to graduate so IU basketball can really open a new chapter. This team still has that old habit; they play better when the light is brighter and there are more cameras, which is not bad at all. But the problem is after every great game, they seem to get complacent and feel too comfortable against weaker opponents. Some of these guys are just not great competitors. 

8 minutes ago, addictedtoIU said:

My 2 cents. Our seniors just need to graduate so IU basketball can really open a new chapter. This team still has that old habit; they play better when the light is brighter and there are more cameras, which is not bad at all. But the problem is after every great game, they seem to get complacent and feel too comfortable against weaker opponents. Some of these guys are just not great competitors. 

Obviously those bright lights are really UFOs.

1 hour ago, Billingsley99 said:

After much research the past 12 hours I finally discovered what the problem is with our team.  Apparently there is a astronomical experience that is occurring in the Bloomington area.There seems to be a gravitational pull  that is causing the basketball to by drawn into the basket by teams wearing Blue uniforms.  This pulls also has a polar opposite effect on the team wearing white. Scientist suggest that this phenomenon also tends to drain the effort, heart, pride and desire of those in said white uniforms. The exception to this rule is the Duke Blue Devils their hideous uniforms block the pull and tends to give extra energy to the team in white, this in turn gives false hope to those fans cheering the team in white. 

The interesting twist  that NASA has discovered is that it is believed that this phenomenon was created by Bill Belichick and a deal that he made with the Devil to ensure that all good things happen to the Patriots and since he is good friends with former Indiana Coach Bob Knight he sent this spell to hover over Bloomington this year.  at this point it is believed that hard work, passion and teamwork is the only things to stop this.  Stay tuned!!

Belichick making a deal with the devil for his team? Wholeheartedly agree.

As far as our team? We just stink.

Are Belichick and Knight actually friends? This disgusts me.

17 minutes ago, Bushmage said:

Are Belichick and Knight actually friends? This disgusts me.

Knight and Parcells are very close and when Parcells was at NY Belichich was on his staff and came to Bloomington several times. It was not uncommon to see them or Tony LaRussa or D Wayne Lucas or Tommy Lasorda stop by.  Friends IDk but for the purpose of my theory it sounded better

Archived