Jack Tuttle

OLDIUFAN

11 hours ago, Bob said:

I know beating Purdue which we would have done! Wouldn’t have really help us much. I still would have love to give Tuttle another live game! 
He needs the game time action

With the Bowl game and the possibility of of him playing next year depending the status on MPJ. It’s going to take time for a torn ACL to heal, especially tearing the same one from last year

I was Traveling and didn’t get to watch him against Wisconsin. Every thing I read says he did fine. 
I just know that there is nothing like in game experience. Just wish we could have played one more game before the bowl game. 
I guess good news is he’s practicing against the best defensive back in the big ten right now. 

11 hours ago, Bob said:

I know beating Purdue which we would have done! Wouldn’t have really help us much. I still would have love to give Tuttle another live game! 
He needs the game time action

With all due respect Bob, I agree with most of your post. IMO, playing AND beating Purdue would show the committee and voters CONSISTENCY through adversity. Insert Tuttle. "Next Man Up!" I feel with Tuttle, there will be no drop off. In fact in some ways we may be better......Only time will tell.

Archived