PRAYERS NEEDED

Billingsley99

I have not received permission from the family to post so I will leave names out. A little girl in our church under the age of 5 is dealing with an inoperable brain tumor on the brain stem. The prognosis is very very grim. The family has to make some very difficult decisions. I know first hand what the power of prayer can do, we have lived it and seen it and HSN has been there for that. I want to ask you to please lift this little girl up in prayer please take just a moment. GOD knows who she is and what she needs and I ask that God's will be done. We serve an amazing GOD and at this time only he can do this. Thank you in advance. For those of you with kids or grand kids, nieces or nephews or even your pet. Spend a little extra time with a hug for no other reason than to let them know they are loved and how lucky you are to have them. Have a blessed day!!

25 minutes ago, Billingsley99 said:

I have not received permission from the family to post so I will leave names out. A little girl in our church under the age of 5 is dealing with an inoperable brain tumor on the brain stem. The prognosis is very very grim. The family has to make some very difficult decisions. I know first hand what the power of prayer can do, we have lived it and seen it and HSN has been there for that. I want to ask you to please lift this little girl up in prayer please take just a moment. GOD knows who she is and what she needs and I ask that God's will be done. We serve an amazing GOD and at this time only he can do this. Thank you in advance. For those of you with kids or grand kids, nieces or nephews or even your pet. Spend a little extra time with a hug for no other reason than to let them know they are loved and how lucky you are to have them. Have a blessed day!!

Prayers sent

Archived