Coach Mike Woodson Megathread

16 minutes ago, Indykev said:

Trilly translation...Woodson sat down with Galloway and Leal yesterday and they said no senior night today. just guessing.

I was wrong...Galloway and Leal will go through senior night. Here are our first 2 transfers. also posted this in the portal thread.

4 minutes ago, Indykev said:

I was wrong...Galloway and Leal will go through senior night. Here are our first 2 transfers. also posted this in the portal thread.

Race and Hartman went through senior night and came back the next year

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Indykev said:

I think what Trilly meant is they are coming back. They can do senior day, but they’re coming back.

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, FritzIam4IU said:

I understand they are participating in senior night. I am saying it has been reported that Trillys discord is saying it is Galloway and Trey that will be back next year.

a broken clock is right twice a day. that twice more then this clown when it comes to IU basketball. Trilly hasnt gotten anything correct in 3 years.

Edited by Indykev
  • Like 1

8 minutes ago, FritzIam4IU said:

I understand they are participating in senior night. I am saying it has been reported that Trillys discord is saying it is Galloway and Trey that will be back next year.

Galloway and Trey Leal or Trey MgBako?

32 minutes ago, Indykev said:

I don't like this at all.  Native Hoosiers that grew up dreaming of playing for IU are not supposed to leave when they still have eligibility unless they are going to the NBA.

• Like 4

24 minutes ago, 5fouls said:

I don't like this at all.  Native Hoosiers that grew up dreaming of playing for IU are not supposed to leave when they still have eligibility unless they are going to the NBA.

I dont like the looks of things but lets hope they come back.

Just now, Indykev said:

I hope for our sake all 3 are back. We'll see. I dont have much hope.

Give me those three and May and I’m back on board. Give me Woodson who requires 6 million dollars worth of ringers and I’m out until he’s gone.

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Inequality said:

Give me those three and May and I’m back on board. Give me Woodson who requires 6 million dollars worth of ringers and I’m out until he’s gone.

My cousin packed up all of his IU gear and sent it to Dolson. smh. He is a huge ND football fan, said he'll focus on ND basketball since they know what a good coach is.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

3 minutes ago, Inequality said:

Trilly is also suggesting May to OSU seems to be gaining momentum. Nothing definite said though. I will not be happy if May ends up at OSU and we bring back Woodson.

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

Through my source, Dilly Tronovan, I've learned that Galloway and Leal are teaming me up for a duet of "Kind and Generous" as a salute to Woody, then announce they're coming back...

A celebration cake will be rolled out, and Liam McNeely will pop out and say, "Psych!"

😉

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, FritzIam4IU said:

Trilly is also suggesting May to OSU seems to be gaining momentum. Nothing definite said though. I will not be happy if May ends up at OSU and we bring back Woodson.

If May wants the IU job he is smart enough to wait a year.

• Like 1