Funny how things can change in two months

Just thinking back at the excitement that was surrounding the program at Hoosier Hysteria.  We had a new coach with a different style which most IU fans enjoy watching.  We had all of the recruits in and it looked good with us with Garland and Romeo.  Now garland is already signed with Vandy and it doesn't look great with Romeo.  At mid point of the season we are 8-7 and there are already fans getting inpatient with the coaches.

Going forward I hope Archie tells his players if you are not interested or enjoying playing at IU then they should look elsewhere.  I would be ok if we have Morgan and McRoberts with our 3 current freshman class only coming back.  We already have 4 recruits for next year and hopefully somehow Archie can get Romeo to come to IU which I doubt will happen.  I would look to signing two 5th senior players to bridge the gap between classes.  I would sign a PG and a big to fill out the class.

SADLY-The current Hoosier squad is NOT living up to their potential !! That is a STATEMENT OF FACT !! The only hope I can have at this time is that Race Thompson and the RECRUITS for 2018-2019 are as good as their Collective press clippings !! For an Old Hoosiers Fan since 1948 , this season has been a BITTER pill to swallow !! Maybe Tyra Buss will score 14 or more points tonight at Penn State to become the ALL-TIME Leading Scorer for the IU Women's basketball program !! At least , I could hang my IU Hat on that !!!

Archived