Did you know?

27 minutes ago, Hoosierhoopster said:

In the B1G, IU is now

3rd in defensive rebounding

3rd in forcing TO's, 

and 5th in limiting TOs

If the team wins the NW game, and are 4-2, will they have turned the corner? 

As we sit today, where do you guys think we end up in the B1G?

as happy as these stats spelled out make me, this team can have it all but still go nowhere if our perimeter defense stays so poor. I do think we're making small improvements in that department though. More importantly, there is still plenty of difficult season left.

40 minutes ago, Montana Hoosier said:

I think we will finish somewhere between 8-10 this year in the big ten. The team doesn’t have the passion, intelligence, or desire to do any better. I hope I’m completely wrong, but unfortunately I don’t think I am. I’m happy to eat crow, so I will patiently be waiting for the meal.

You could be right, but at least in the past two games the team certainly had passion and fight. They scrapped out those wins, no lack of effort or desire in these two.

20 minutes ago, Hoosierhoopster said:

You could be right, but at least in the past two games the team certainly had passion and fight. They scrapped out those wins, no lack of effort or desire in these two.

Very true, but if you don’t play like that consistently I still consider that lacking and they won’t get far unless they bring that energy and focus every time.

Archived