'24-'25 College Hoops Across the Nation(NOT IU!)

rico

7 minutes ago, thirdgenhoosier said:

I was wondering if he could be charged with accessory to the crime.

There isn’t anything he can be charged with….however he could face a civil lawsuit for sure. No doubt he would likely settle. Really sucks as I was hoping the Pacers would take him but dang this is a huge red flag.

7 minutes ago, dgambill said:

There isn’t anything he can be charged with….however he could face a civil lawsuit for sure. No doubt he would likely settle. Really sucks as I was hoping the Pacers would take him but dang this is a huge red flag.

If I'm Brandon Miller, at this point I'm probably not even hanging around Alabama. 

I'm dropping out, spending day and night working on my game in prep for the NBA, and hoping this dies down while I stay out of the limelight. 

Oh, and hiring lawyers for that inevitable civil lawsuit. 

• Like 4

43 minutes ago, dgambill said:

Why can't he be charged with anything? That is not at all confirmed from anything I've seen. 

22 minutes ago, Steubenhoosier said:

Well I think we can all agree, finally, that there are 1000% percent coaches with more questionable morals than Rick you could hire this offseason. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

27 minutes ago, Steubenhoosier said:

"In early November, four days before the season began, Pitino was cleared by the Independent Review Panel of the Independent Accountability Resolution Process. The IRP determined "no violation by [Pitino] occurred given that he demonstrated he promoted an atmosphere of compliance" in Louisville's NCAA case (tied to the FBI's investigation of bribery and corruption in college basketball)."

image.jpeg.112255620707da1c0e761da83aafb84a.jpeg

• Haha 5

4 hours ago, KoB2011 said:

Well I think we can all agree, finally, that there are 1000% percent coaches with more questionable morals than Rick you could hire this offseason. 

I never, ever could stand Pitino.  But I sure as heck respected his coaching ability.  It will be interesting to see if a makes a move this off season.  Seems like St. John's would be the perfect fit for him.

13 minutes ago, rico said:

I never, ever could stand Pitino.  But I sure as heck respected his coaching ability.  It will be interesting to see if a makes a move this off season.  Seems like St. John's would be the perfect fit for him.

He could always go back to Louisville since he apparently did nothing wrong there. :coffee:

Edited by FKIM01
  • Haha 2

8 hours ago, KoB2011 said:

So do you include a clause in his contract that he can't go to any Italian restaurants or have any in entertainment for recruits and their guests?

• Haha 1