'24-'25 College Hoops Across the Nation(NOT IU!)

rico

5 minutes ago, IU Scott said:

Report: Top Kentucky recruit Bradshaw suffers foot fracture

The hits keeps coming for UK

And that’s why you fill out your roster. I understand saving a scholarship if you are holding out in a recruiting battle…and I’m not talking throwinf a scholarship away to a bum but in general this stuff happens and you need your depth.

15 minutes ago, dgambill said:

And that’s why you fill out your roster. I understand saving a scholarship if you are holding out in a recruiting battle…and I’m not talking throwinf a scholarship away to a bum but in general this stuff happens and you need your depth.

Kentucky is down to 6 players now... they'd have to use managers to scrimmage...

1 hour ago, Seeking6 said:

The guy is almost 70 so he isn't going to change his ways but how hard is it to get an Uber or Lyft or one of I don't a dozen people around to get you home or to your hotel safely.

https://wvmetronews.com/2023/06/17/huggins-arrested-in-pittsburgh-on-dui-charge/

20 minutes ago, NY hoosier said:

Huggins DUI tough times in WVA

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Seeking6 said:

The guy is almost 70 so he isn't going to change his ways but how hard is it to get an Uber or Lyft or one of I don't a dozen people around to get you home or to your hotel safely.

https://wvmetronews.com/2023/06/17/huggins-arrested-in-pittsburgh-on-dui-charge/

Huggy Bear is racking up the controversies.  Might be time for him to get a vacation from coaching.  

• Like 3

11 minutes ago, Drroogh said:

Any potential WV transfers we might be interested in?

No clue on that. Seems like we have our eyes set elsewhere but I do know West Virginia loaded up in portal. No clue what happens. Eventually a university has to say we love you but sianora. 

22 minutes ago, 5fouls said:

Huggy Bear is racking up the controversies.  Might be time for him to get a vacation from coaching.  

The scary part is that Taylor Swift concert less than a half mile from concert just started about 15 minutes before he got pulled over. Imagine if it happened earlier? Only about 70k fans roaming the streets. Will never understand why people can't hit the U on their phone.

• Sad 1

Just saw Huggins BAC was .21....for a man that size that has to either be some serious pounding of hard alcohol or at least 15 beers. 

Regarding the job itself. West Virginia is a sneaky good job with great fan/NIL support it sounds like. With this happening so late though should they just have one of the assistants ride this year out to keep continuity?

Or here's a strange thought. Hire a guy like Crean (if he's interested) for just the year who can hit the ground running and at least bring some great experience to a talented team. Shoot players transfer for a year. Why not start with the coaches now too.

Edited by Seeking6

3 minutes ago, Seeking6 said:

Just saw Huggins BAC was .21....for a man that size that has to either be some serious pounding of hard alcohol or at least 15 beers. 

Regarding the job itself. West Virginia is a sneaky good job with great fan/NIL support it sounds like. With this happening so late though should they just have one of the assistants ride this year out to keep continuity?

Or here's a strange thought. Hire a guy like Crean (if he's interested) for just the year who can hit the ground running and at least bring some great experience to a talented team. Shoot players transfer for a year. Why not start with the coaches now too.

I'm guessing Mark Few isn't in play 🙂

• Like 1
  • Haha 2