'24-'25 College Hoops Across the Nation(NOT IU!)

rico

25 minutes ago, NotIThatLives said:

What's an impermissible benefit?  Why is Arizona not the one punished?  Ncaa is dumb.  

It's unclear if Kriisa's admission will impact Arizona, which is under probation for three years following the Independent Accountability Resolution Process decision on the NCAA infractions case against the university. In December, the IARP announced a 10-year show-cause penalty for former Arizona assistant Book Richardson, but no penalty against former head coach Sean Miller, who recently agreed to an extension at Xavier.  🤷‍♂️

1 minute ago, Drroogh said:

It's unclear if Kriisa's admission will impact Arizona, which is under probation for three years following the Independent Accountability Resolution Process decision on the NCAA infractions case against the university. In December, the IARP announced a 10-year show-cause penalty for former Arizona assistant Book Richardson, but no penalty against former head coach Sean Miller, who recently agreed to an extension at Xavier.  🤷‍♂️

What a joke.  Punish the cheating adults that should know the rules inside and out.  

• Like 1

51 minutes ago, Drroogh said:

When you dig into this 💩 the assistant coaches got thrown under the bus 

basically the Shawshank tar roof scene but assistant coaches got chucked off the roof by Bill Self (Hadley) 

57 minutes ago, Purdue7 said:

I agree 

it’s not always about running the most complicated sets 

He gets guys to play hard and share the ball 

He works the refs 24/7 

100%.

X's & O's are part of coaching, but so are the Jimmy's and Joe's.

And I think Muss does not plenty about X's and O's, he just trusts the guys he brings in to go win. 

58 minutes ago, Hoosierfan1901 said:

I mean, we know Payne sucks, but doesn't Payne have a big buyout this early?  You know it's bad if they are throwing in the towel after an exhibition game.

Also seeing that Payne got in an altercation with a player today.  This may go down as a top ten worst hire all-time for college basketball.

5a7bc8fdad2c7_dumpsterfire.jpg.0c34b84908a9a469be98459bf7c98f5e.jpg

Edited by FKIM01
  • Like 1

10 hours ago, FKIM01 said:

I mean, we know Payne sucks, but doesn't Payne have a big buyout this early?  You know it's bad if they are throwing in the towel after an exhibition game.

Also seeing that Payne got in an altercation with a player today.  This may go down as a top ten worst hire all-time for college basketball.

5a7bc8fdad2c7_dumpsterfire.jpg.0c34b84908a9a469be98459bf7c98f5e.jpg

I think top 10 depends on how long they keep him!