'24-'25 College Hoops Across the Nation(NOT IU!)

rico

46 minutes ago, 13th&Jackson said:

Now, the question that everybody wants to know the answer to: How do you balance coaching and hosting your FOX Sports radio show every weekday? 

"First, there are finances involved in this decision. I think they actually mutually promote themselves. This gives Green Bay something different. It's going to help our program with NIL money and recruiting. And the other thing is, it allows me to take less money and pay my assistant coaches more. But it gives Josh (Moon) and the entire UW-Green Bay athletic department a new kind of publicity. With my connections in the basketball world and in the media, I believe the show is a great way for us to only promote the program." 

Doug has it all figured out.  What possibly could go wrong?

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, rico said:

Doug was on The DP Show.  He is still a douche and as irritating as ever.

Reminds me of the South Park election episode where Giant Douche ran against Turd Sandwich. I'm still trying to determine which one Gottlieb is but I'm leaning Giant Douche at the moment.

38 minutes ago, rico said:

Doug has it all figured out.  What possibly could go wrong?

Wonder what he is going to do during AAU tournament season. Is he not going to travel to recruit or does he do his show when watching recruits

38 minutes ago, IU Scott said:

Wonder what he is going to do during AAU tournament season. Is he not going to travel to recruit or does he do his show when watching recruits

Doug has that all figured out.

• Haha 1