Jump to content

Did anyone miss the fact that pee yew lost another Championship Game ?


Recommended Posts

11 minutes ago, hoosiertildeath said:

I hope that no IU fan missed the fact that LITHUANIA won the Gold Medal game and NOT THE PEE YEW SMELERMAKERS !1 They just can't seem to win the BIG CHAMPIONSHIP GAMES !! LMAO-LMAO-LMAO-LMAO !!By the way-in case you missed the final score;; it was LITHUANIA 85 peeyew 74 !! LMAO LMAO LMAO !!

You act like Purdue lost to a bad team. Please do more research before posting next time. Your Purdue obsession knows no bounds. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Stlboiler23 said:

You act like Purdue lost to a bad team. Please do more research before posting next time. Your Purdue obsession knows no bounds. 

You do have to admit that having more posts on an IU message board than the guy you are saying has a Purdue obsession that knows no bounds is a wee bit ironic, no? 

  • Haha 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

58 minutes ago, IUaic said:

Did you graduate from Purdue?

Are you saying you can't be f an of a college team without attending that school.  To me I would rather see a fan who has been a fan for 50 years and never attended college.  I don't think just going to a college makes you a better fan than if you didn't attend.  If you never have watched an IU game in your life until you attended IU does not make you a huge fan.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

36 minutes ago, rico said:

Even as an IU fan, I find HTD's obsession with Purdue bizarre.  

HTD's obsessions are what make his posts so great!  His use of CAPITAL LETTERS,  Purdue and of couse, !!!!!!!!!! exclamation points!!!!!!!!!  make his posts even more exciting. :-)   I have known some hard core fans (of different teams) and HTD is one of the best.  He doesn't threaten, he doesn't really insult, just has a great attitude of support for our Hoosiers.  I am so happy he found his way here!  KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK HTD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

11 minutes ago, IU Scott said:

Are you saying you can't be f an of a college team without attending that school.  To me I would rather see a fan who has been a fan for 50 years and never attended college.  I don't think just going to a college makes you a better fan than if you didn't attend.  If you never have watched an IU game in your life until you attended IU does not make you a huge fan.

As a person with a Purdue Degree and a lifelong fan of Indiana University Basketball, I am quite certain I did not imply that at all.

 

  • Confused 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, Colonialcrester said:

HTD's obsessions are what make his posts so great!  His use of CAPITAL LETTERS,  Purdue and of couse, !!!!!!!!!! exclamation points!!!!!!!!!  make his posts even more exciting. :-)   I have known some hard core fans (of different teams) and HTD is one of the best.  He doesn't threaten, he doesn't really insult, just has a great attitude of support for our Hoosiers.  I am so happy he found his way here!  KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK HTD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

VBG

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 minutes ago, IUaic said:

As a person with a Purdue Degree and a lifelong fan of Indiana University Basketball, I am quite certain I did not imply that at all.

 

Well shoot, we didn't know you had a Purdue background. If we would have known we would have been making fun of you all this time! Now we have to put some sort of stamp on your avatar...work, work, work. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Colonialcrester said:

Well shoot, we didn't know you had a Purdue background. If we would have known we would have been making fun of you all this time! Now we have to put some sort of stamp on your avatar...work, work, work. 

Who brags about their embarrassment?

  • Haha 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

IU has WON FIVE Mens Baskatball NCAA TOURNAMENTS have the pee yew smellermakers won ???? By the way , this is an Indiana University Sports Forum !! Why does a pee yew fan spend so much time on and Indiana University Forum ?? ANSWER : Because he can't find any NCAA Tournament Championship Banners at a stinking pee yew forum !! BANNERS UP !! boilers DOWN  !!!

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 minutes ago, hoosiertildeath said:

IU has WON FIVE Mens Baskatball NCAA TOURNAMENTS have the pee yew smellermakers won ???? By the way , this is an Indiana University Sports Forum !! Why does a pee yew fan spend so much time on and Indiana University Forum ?? ANSWER : Because he can't find any NCAA Tournament Championship Banners at a stinking pee yew forum !! BANNERS UP !! boilers DOWN  !!!

Because I enjoy talking basketball with fans of opposing teams. And seeing how many exclamation points and all-cap words you can come up with. 

Edited by Stlboiler23
Link to comment
Share on other sites

By the way Stlboiler -Did you know that Pork Butt has an American population of 326,865 ,743 people to recruit his players from ????? Do you know the population of Lithuania ? Well , it is only 2,847,904 ! That is how many people the Lithuanian coach had to get his players from ! Do you have enough backbone to admit that Pork Butt has a MUCH MORE ENORMOUS player base to recruit from [than a TINY Country like Lithuania ] ?? I SERIOUSLY DOUBT IT !!!!!!! BTW , Lithuania could easily be lost IN the State of Texas !1 If you do not understand what I meant by that ?? TEXAS is WAY BIGGER than the entire flipping COUNTRY of LITHUANIA !!! and they [p LITHUANIA] beat your beloved smellermakers by ELEVEN POINTS !! :MAO LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO !!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, hoosiertildeath said:

By the way Stlboiler -Did you know that Pork Butt has an American population of 326,865 ,743 people to recruit his players from ????? Do you know the population of Lithuania ? Well , it is only 2,847,904 ! That is how many people the Lithuanian coach had to get his players from ! Do you have enough backbone to admit that Pork Butt has a MUCH MORE ENORMOUS player base to recruit from [than a TINY Country like Lithuania ] ?? I SERIOUSLY DOUBT IT !!!!!!! BTW , Lithuania could easily be lost IN the State of Texas !1 If you do not understand what I meant by that ?? TEXAS is WAY BIGGER than the entire flipping COUNTRY of LITHUANIA !!! and they [p LITHUANIA] beat your beloved smellermakers by ELEVEN POINTS !! :MAO LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO !!

I'll make this extremely simple for you. Painter took HIS OWN TEAM to the games because it helps them develop further for this upcoming season. Why on Earth would he take random players from teams across the country? That doesn't help his own team. He gets paid to win at Purdue not for team USA at the World University Games. This isn't difficult to understand. At least it shouldn't be. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...