Sign in to follow this  
rico

2017 MLB discussion

Tanaka pitched great as well, very impressed. If you told me he would go 6 and give up only 2 runs, I'm happy. Bird getting thrown out at home made the difference, although he did hit a HR in the 9th. Maybe the next time the Yanks face Keuchel, they need to use their golf clubs.

Go Yankees......

Edited by Proud2BAHoosier

About the Astros/Yankees game last night.  I just read where it was the first time in MLB post season history that both teams  SS's batted clean-up.

1 hour ago, rico said:

About the Astros/Yankees game last night.  I just read where it was the first time in MLB post season history that both teams  SS's batted clean-up.

Saw that too. Man they have stats for everything don't they?

1 hour ago, Proud2BAHoosier said:

Saw that too. Man they have stats for everything don't they?

Yes they do.  I also saw something about outfield assists.  Can't remember what it was though.

5 hours ago, KoB2011 said:

Love the aggressive baserunning there. Bad play by both of the Yankees young phenoms. 

I agree. Sanchez "catches" the ball and he can stick it to Altuve. Series shifts to NY so we shall see. The yanks were down 2 to Cleveland and came back, so we shall see how the youngsters do.

7 hours ago, Proud2BAHoosier said:

I agree. Sanchez "catches" the ball and he can stick it to Altuve. Series shifts to NY so we shall see. The yanks were down 2 to Cleveland and came back, so we shall see how the youngsters do.

Yeah and Judge should have hit the cutoff instead of throwing to second. 

Long way from over, no home team had lost yet. Yanks will be tough to beat in the Bronx. 

I still think My Beloved Dodgers will never win a World Series with Dave Roberts as their MANAGER 1 Should the Dodgers actually win the World Series while Roberts is their MANAGER , I think it would be IN SPITE OF DAVE ROBERTS , NOT BECAUSE OF DAVE ROBERTS !! I think that Magic Johnson and the other Dodger OWNERS have put together a roster of players that ( MAYBE) may be good enough to overcame  DAVE ROBERT"S silly game decisions !!  If you were a Dodger Fan and Followed the DODGERS Like I have since 1948 , you would understand WHY I AM SAYING THIS !!!

P.S. I hate the [Censured] yankees !! Go Houston !! Beat those Damned yankees !!!!!!!!!

Edited by hoosiertildeath

35 minutes ago, hoosiertildeath said:

I still think My Beloved Dodgers will never win a World Series with Dave Roberts as their MANAGER 1 Should the Dodgers actually win the World Series while Roberts is their MANAGER , I think it would be IN SPITE OF DAVE ROBERTS , NOT BECAUSE OF DAVE ROBERTS !! I think that Magic Johnson and the other Dodger OWNERS have put together a roster of players that ( MAYBE) may be good enough to overcame  DAVE ROBERT"S silly game decisions !!  If you were a Dodger Fan and Followed the DODGERS Like I have since 1948 , you would understand WHY I AM SAYING THIS !!!

P.S. I hate the [Censured] yankees !! Go Houston !! Beat those Damned yankees !!!!!!!!!

Ahhh...what irony