Year 1 of "Inside-Out"

It just goes to show that with the right man at the helm, all the ingredients are here in this state to make IU a powerhouse again. I think Archie's background being the son of a High School coach helped him understand the importance of Indiana high school ball- I know his visits to Seymour had to make him a believer. Couple that with the second most important hire- Ed Schilling, and the inside-out strategy has energized the state from South Bend to New Albany. I'd dare to say the sleeping giant has been shaken, and is stirring...

12 hours ago, Rev_AK said:

It just goes to show that with the right man at the helm, all the ingredients are here in this state to make IU a powerhouse again. I think Archie's background being the son of a High School coach helped him understand the importance of Indiana high school ball- I know his visits to Seymour had to make him a believer. Couple that with the second most important hire- Ed Schilling, and the inside-out strategy has energized the state from South Bend to New Albany. I'd dare to say the sleeping giant has been shaken, and is stirring...

Rivals, B1G foe and other bluebloods alike will be armored with contempt until the sleeping giant beats the facade of all away revealing a cowering crowd as IU bball reigns supreme.

Ok, that sounded much better in my head.  Less beer after work from now on.

Archived